First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do u call people idiots bcuz u watch to much anime?
3585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08
Dont call me one. iam just curious.
Since people keep posting idiot here and there... >_>
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
The answer is all around you.

Entering Rage Mode.
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08
well,. some people call others idiots coz of posting idiotic threads,. or rather pointless threads,.NOT FOR WATCHING TOO MUCH ANIME

well,. i never call a person an idiot(even if he is)
watching too much anime is not an idiotic act,.... so i would never call or think that he or she is an idiot because he watches too much anime,. but being soooooooooooooooo obsessed with it and letting it affect your way of thinking?now that's a different story^^


7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
its usually the other way around ................but i have not seen anyone that watches anime call somebody an idiot .......for not watching anime............seems kinda fuckes up but ohhh well as long as its not me.....
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
You, just killed barbie with your dumb idiocy and pointless thread, hun don't make threads like this, trust me BAD THINGS HAPPEN.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08

tamsheed3 wrote:

its usually the other way around ................but i have not seen anyone that watches anime call somebody an idiot .......for not watching anime............seems kinda fuckes up but ohhh well as long as its not me.....


'Do people call u an idiot bcuz u watch to much anime?'

*laughs like a poorly-written anime character*
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

its usually the other way around ................but i have not seen anyone that watches anime call somebody an idiot .......for not watching anime............seems kinda fuckes up but ohhh well as long as its not me.....


'Do people call u an idiot bcuz u watch to much anime?'

*laughs like a poorly-written anime character*


mostly just my mom and step dad ..........but i dont really ........care...
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

tamsheed3 wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

its usually the other way around ................but i have not seen anyone that watches anime call somebody an idiot .......for not watching anime............seems kinda fuckes up but ohhh well as long as its not me.....


'Do people call u an idiot bcuz u watch to much anime?'

*laughs like a poorly-written anime character*


mostly just my mom and step dad ..........but i dont really ........care...


FYI, poking fun at the topic.

818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
HAHAHA not funny.... watching too much anime is not an idiotic act the least.. i watch too much anime and the other dont care ... the only thing idiotic here is tihs pointles s thread
Posted 9/11/08
people call other people idiot for creating stupid threads(take this hint, by the way)... not because of anime.
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
i actually don't mind the thread. i see it going around in crunchyroll a lot. well, thats crunchyroll
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08
I don't see the logic behind calling someone an idiot just because you watched too much anime.
Posted 9/11/08

ShiroyashaGS wrote:

I don't see the logic behind calling someone an idiot just because you watched too much anime.


lol same here =.=
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

its usually the other way around ................but i have not seen anyone that watches anime call somebody an idiot .......for not watching anime............seems kinda fuckes up but ohhh well as long as its not me.....


'Do people call u an idiot bcuz u watch to much anime?'

*laughs like a poorly-written anime character*


mostly just my mom and step dad ..........but i dont really ........care...


FYI, poking fun at the topic.



ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....well i feel smart....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.