First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply REQUEST: Membership Cards
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
yes there's a border!
Moderator
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
1. username: sonnynguyen
2. name/nickname: Kaitlin
3. D.O.B (date of birth): January 21
4. gender: Female
5. position: member
6. effects (hearts, sparkles etc): hearts
7. borders (optional): none
8. colours: pink and purple
9. background: 7
10. who you want to make it: animeluvingdreamer
11. pic:
(I can't post a pic.so I will have to PM animeluvingdreamer)
Creator
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
here they are!!! (i made 2)

Creator
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
here's one more

Posted 6/28/09
1. username: AsianGlam
2. name/nickname: AznGlam
3. D.O.B (date of birth): February 19
4. gender: Female
5. position: Member
6. effects (hearts, sparkles etc): Sparkles
7. borders (optional): none
8. colours: black
9. background: 8
10. who you want to make it: anyone
11. pic:
Creator
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

AsianGlam wrote:

1. username: AsianGlam
2. name/nickname: AznGlam
3. D.O.B (date of birth): February 19
4. gender: Female
5. position: Member
6. effects (hearts, sparkles etc): Sparkles
7. borders (optional): none
8. colours: black
9. background: 8
10. who you want to make it: anyone
11. pic:



here you go, hope you like it!

Creator
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

itachi_hinata wrote:

yes there's a border!


i finished the card. and it's posted. hope you like it.
Posted 6/29/09

animeluvingdreamer wrote:


AsianGlam wrote:

1. username: AsianGlam
2. name/nickname: AznGlam
3. D.O.B (date of birth): February 19
4. gender: Female
5. position: Member
6. effects (hearts, sparkles etc): Sparkles
7. borders (optional): none
8. colours: black
9. background: 8
10. who you want to make it: anyone
11. pic:



here you go, hope you like it!





Hey my bday says february 9th?? my bday is the 19. But i like the card! can u change it? if not its okay..
Creator
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/29/09


oops, my bad i'm sorry. sure i'll change it.
Creator
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 6/30/09


all fixed!! sorry 4 the mixup
Posted 7/1/09

animeluvingdreamer wrote:



all fixed!! sorry 4 the mixup



Eh the bday thing says January... 19 is right but January? sorry to ask if you can change January to February I would be happy again if not it is okay...
Creator
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09


here you go, all fixed, for real this time. sorry about my mistakes. i made your cards when i was really tired so that's probably how i messed up. sorry again.


Posted 7/6/09

animeluvingdreamer wrote:



here you go, all fixed, for real this time. sorry about my mistakes. i made your cards when i was really tired so that's probably how i messed up. sorry again.





thanks soo much!
Member
994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / anime heaven
Offline
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09
username:thiennhi
name/nickname:namiyo
D.O.B : mar 13
gender:Female
position:member
effects: sparkels
colours: pink and purple or white
background:7
who you want to make it:anyone is ok with me
pic:
Creator
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 8/13/09


here you go, hope you like it XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.