First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
heard funny anime rumor
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

jette1221 wrote:

It also puzzled my why the didn't put MazinKaizer, Mazinger Z and Great Mazinger are present so why not put MazinKaizer? Kouji's gonna suck at this one...>_>


According to the comments I read, if Z becomes successful, they'll probably put Mazinkaiser in its sequel.
3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Countryside villa...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08




You know what?
You're the most idiotic poster Iv'e ever seen.
Did you ever see the Difference between "ANIME" and CARTOONS"?
Well,we can see not.

At least go to a "Cartoon" Video streaming site if you like Cartoons or go to a Cartoon forum.
This is not a place where you discuss about "Cartoons"
Posted 9/11/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

It also puzzled my why the didn't put MazinKaizer, Mazinger Z and Great Mazinger are present so why not put MazinKaizer? Kouji's gonna suck at this one...>_>


According to the comments I read, if Z becomes successful, they'll probably put Mazinkaiser in its sequel.


Lol.. Let's hope it'll sell good then... Well, they're bringing back Grendizer, I'll just use him instead of Mazinger Z...
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
omg it's lisa, the blonde

8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08

Takashi_Higashi wrote:

You know what?
You're the most idiotic poster Iv'e ever seen.
Did you ever see the Difference between "ANIME" and CARTOONS"?
Well,we can see not.

At least go to a "Cartoon" Video streaming site if you like Cartoons or go to a Cartoon forum.
This is not a place where you discuss about "Cartoons"


Why so serious?
3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Countryside villa...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Takashi_Higashi wrote:

You know what?
You're the most idiotic poster Iv'e ever seen.
Did you ever see the Difference between "ANIME" and CARTOONS"?
Well,we can see not.

At least go to a "Cartoon" Video streaming site if you like Cartoons or go to a Cartoon forum.
This is not a place where you discuss about "Cartoons"


Why so serious?


You don't want me to?
Hmmmm... if you say so,okay then,I'll stop. ^^
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
well lilo and stitch has been turned into a japanese anime XP they didn't reeli change the character design or anything, just replaced the main girl char with someone else and its dubbed in japanese...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
I have to post this one for personal matters.


3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Countryside villa...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

yukiuchiha wrote:

well lilo and stitch has been turned into a japanese anime XP they didn't reeli change the character design or anything, just replaced the main girl char with someone else and its dubbed in japanese...


It's not considered as an anime.
Why they dub it? Because Japan also has Walt Disney Channel soooo you know?
Japanese can't understand english so easily.
For the sake of they're kids entertainment.
3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Countryside villa...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I have to post this one for personal matters.




Hahaha
What commercial it is again?
Sunsilk? XD
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
^

RAGING AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

Takashi_Higashi wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I have to post this one for personal matters.




Hahaha
What commercial it is again?
Sunsilk? XD


LOL I forgot too. XD
It's just damn offensive, if you put it that way. *evil grin*
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
? No EYE DEER wat so ever
Posted 9/11/08
whats fuuny? O_O
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Figment
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
Naruto has a probability to end.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.