First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Requester
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SINGAPORE!
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/13/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on: Erinne
Size: Tall and thin
Crop it? Yesh
Any borders? Nice one xD
Any decorations? Any cute or swirly or wordy brushes
Specified Maker: Anyone ^^
Maker's copyright? No thanks

Requester
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✖ Vongola Headqua...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/10/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on:Ichigo,IchigoShiyuuchan
Size:tHIN n Tall
Crop it?Yesh
Any borders?NO
Any decorations?Uhh anything fits
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker:angelicax
Maker's copyright?:Yesh!!

Posted 10/9/08

princesssakuraharuno wrote:

Man...I Love Requesting!

Text to add on: Sayuki Sakura, princesssakuraharuno
Size: thin and tall
Crop it? yep
Any borders? err...sure...
Any decorations? ok
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: anybody
Maker's copyright? no


Done^^



Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/12/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on: Reina-chan
Size: thin and tall
Crop it?: If you want to.
Any borders?: Any border is fine.
Any decorations?: Add on whatever think fits with it.
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: Anyone is fine. ^^
Maker's copyright?: you can put it on if you want to.
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

IchigoShiyuuchan wrote:

Text to add on:Ichigo,IchigoShiyuuchan
Size:tHIN n Tall
Crop it?Yesh
Any borders?NO
Any decorations?Uhh anything fits
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker:angelicax
Maker's copyright?:Yesh!!


DONE!

Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

bloodysnow69 wrote:

Text to add on: bloodysnow69
Size: thin and tall
Crop it?:if needed
Any borders?: no thank u
Any decorations?:brushes and anything else to make it really cute
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: anyone who is free is fine
Maker's copyright?:sure, ur choice

plz make it really cute and thnx u 4 doin it


Done^^

if u wanna to change anything tell me^^

Requester
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✖ Vongola Headqua...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/17/08
EDIT DONE!!

Text to add on:Ichigo,Kawaii,IchigoShiyuuchan
Size:thin n tall
Crop it?Yesh
Any borders?NO
Any decorations?Heart,Strawberry,Bunny
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker:angelicax
Maker's copyright?Yesh
Requester
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Hayami_Miku wrote:


bloodysnow69 wrote:

Text to add on: bloodysnow69
Size: thin and tall
Crop it?:if needed
Any borders?: no thank u
Any decorations?:brushes and anything else to make it really cute
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: anyone who is free is fine
Maker's copyright?:sure, ur choice

plz make it really cute and thnx u 4 doin it


Done^^

if u wanna to change anything tell me^^



its ok thnx u very much 4 doin it ^^
Requester
6054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a plain cute m...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/14/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on: Tina
Size: skinny and tall
Any borders? no
Any decorations? hmm no thx
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: anyone would do
Maker's copyright? ???
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

animefun213 wrote:

Text to add on: Reina-chan
Size: thin and tall
Crop it?: If you want to.
Any borders?: Any border is fine.
Any decorations?: Add on whatever think fits with it.
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: Anyone is fine. ^^
Maker's copyright?: you can put it on if you want to.


here you goo ^__^

Requester
2956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you...RAWR
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Erinne wrote:

Text to add on: Erinne
Size: Tall and thin
Crop it? Yesh
Any borders? Nice one xD
Any decorations? Any cute or swirly or wordy brushes
Specified Maker: Anyone ^^
Maker's copyright? No thanks



Hope you like it =)
Posted 10/13/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animefun213 wrote:

Text to add on: Reina-chan
Size: thin and tall
Crop it?: If you want to.
Any borders?: Any border is fine.
Any decorations?: Add on whatever think fits with it.
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: Anyone is fine. ^^
Maker's copyright?: you can put it on if you want to.


here you goo ^__^



Domo NatsumiOtaku. Its top quality. ^_^
Posted 10/13/08


Your welcome~
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/15/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on: Erika
Size:Thin n Tall
Crop it?: Yes Plz ......
Any borders? Gradient ( is it a border?)
Any decorations?no thanks
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: Anyone will Do
Maker's copyright???
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/14/08

Inuyashaxkikyo4ever wrote:

Text to add on: Tina
Size: skinny and tall
Any borders? no
Any decorations? hmm no thx
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: anyone would do
Maker's copyright? ???


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.