First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Requester
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✖ Vongola Headqua...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

maitashalia wrote:

Text to add on: Erika
Size:Thin n Tall
Crop it?: Yes Plz ......
Any borders? Gradient ( is it a border?)
Any decorations?no thanks
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: Anyone will Do
Maker's copyright???

Hope you liek it and is it like this??
Posted 10/15/08

IchigoShiyuuchan wrote:


maitashalia wrote:

Text to add on: Erika
Size:Thin n Tall
Crop it?: Yes Plz ......
Any borders? Gradient ( is it a border?)
Any decorations?no thanks
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: Anyone will Do
Maker's copyright???

Hope you liek it and is it like this??


ya ........ thank you very much ....
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

IchigoShiyuuchan wrote:

Text to add on:Ichigo,Kawaii,IchigoShiyuuchan
Size:thin n tall
Crop it?Yesh
Any borders?NO
Any decorations?Heart,Strawberry,Bunny
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker:angelicax
Maker's copyright?Yesh

DONE!
Sry but i dun hav bunny brushes......
Requester
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✖ Vongola Headqua...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/28/08

angelicax wrote:



SANKYUU
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/28/08

IchigoShiyuuchan wrote:


SANKYUU

Nope......
Requester
29540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / fgfhgfhg
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on:kotetsu683
Crop it?yes
Any borders?whatever matches
Any decorations?whatever matches
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker:doesnt matter
Maker's copyright?okay
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/19/08

kotetsu683 wrote:

Text to add on:kotetsu683
Crop it?yes
Any borders?whatever matches
Any decorations?whatever matches
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker:doesnt matter
Maker's copyright?okay


Done^^

Requester
29540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / fgfhgfhg
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

Hayami_Miku wrote:


kotetsu683 wrote:

Text to add on:kotetsu683
Crop it?yes
Any borders?whatever matches
Any decorations?whatever matches
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker:doesnt matter
Maker's copyright?okay


Done^^



omg its beautiful thnx i love it
Requester
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La land
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/23/08
EDIT DONE!

What do you want it to say: animemangafan07
animated: No thanks
Crop it: Yes please
extras: anything you think would go well with my pic.
Pic:
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

ginoue_mao wrote:

DONE!
Requester
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You'll never know
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 10/27/08
EDIT DONE

Text to add on: xDustBunny Bunny-chan
Size: Thin and Tall
Crop it?- Yes
Any borders?- lf it fits sure
Any decorations?- Some brushes please
Maker's copyright?- Small font please



Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/27/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on: Divine Dreams, and then Jay somewhere
Size:tall, thin..yea
Crop it? yes
Any borders? hmm..no
Any decorations? anything that fits...
Picture to be edit:


Specified Maker: angelicax
Maker's copyright? no
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/31/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on:Saku-ichi-chan,Emma, "One Day This Feeling Of Being Lost Will End .... One Day I'll B Ok"
Size:tall dn thin
Crop it?yesh plzz
Any borders?yes plzz nyaa
Any decorations?anyhting tht looks kawaii
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker:any1 nyaa
Maker's copyright? no ty
Posted 10/27/08

xDustBunny wrote:

Text to add on: xDustBunny Bunny-chan
Size: Thin and Tall
Crop it?- Yes
Any borders?- lf it fits sure
Any decorations?- Some brushes please
Maker's copyright?- Small font please





Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Divine_Dreams wrote:

DONE!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.