First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Banner Request
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

hehe225 wrote:

DONE!

sry nya, if i dint put any decoration....bcoz this picture is already so.....amazing nya!!^^
n the about size.....
the example size that u giv is 460x600 n picture u want me to edit is 640x480 its not enof long....so i made it 460x480 hope u understand......><"
Requester
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

angelicax wrote:


hehe225 wrote:

DONE!

sry nya, if i dint put any decoration....bcoz this picture is already so.....amazing nya!!^^
n the about size.....
the example size that u giv is 460x600 n picture u want me to edit is 640x480 its not enof long....so i made it 460x480 hope u understand......><"


its ok.. thnx alot again ^^,
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

hehe225 wrote:


its ok.. thnx alot again ^^,

Nope~~
Requester
59421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over there!!;P
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/2/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on:It's nice to be your friend,add me!^^
Text to blink?? yep(the blink can be slow so the one's who will read it will have no problem on reading the words"D
Size:banner size
Crop it? do aything u want as long as the whole body of the girl is there
Any borders?yep
Any decorations?anything that will make the pic nice and uniques and presentable:D
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker:anyone
Maker's copyright? yep

sorry for the bother!
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

coyikuou wrote:


DONE!

my suggestion:
i dun think animated word is nice nya....so this:
Requester
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/1/08
EDIT DONE

Text to add on: Anime list, Goals
Text to blink??: yes
Size: im not sure of the size.. maybe a little bit smaller than the example
Crop it?: no
Any borders?: no
Any decorations?: hmm i pref it simply and nice but not too plain..
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: angelicax
Maker's copyright?: sure
can you make the two pic like this
EX:
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

hehe225 wrote:


DONE!


Sry if it's too small nya....><"
Requester
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

angelicax wrote:


hehe225 wrote:


DONE!


Sry if it's too small nya....><"


wow its really nice i really like your works tnx again ^^,
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

hehe225 wrote:


wow its really nice i really like your works tnx again ^^,

Nope!!^^ im glad u like it nya~~
Requester
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
EDIT DONE!

Text to add on: Featured anime of the week
Text to blink??: you decide since your good on making banners
Size: banner size
Crop it?: yes if you have too
Any borders?: nope
Any decorations?: animated
Picture to be edit:

Specified Maker: angelicax
Maker's copyright?: sure
sorry if i request too much
Requester
59421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over there!!;P
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

angelicax wrote:


coyikuou wrote:


DONE!

my suggestion:
i dun think animated word is nice nya....so this:


hahaha!u are right,the non-animated word is much better,thank your for saying so,arigatou ne!:D...thanks also for making this wonderful banner,i'll put it in my profile right away@
Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

coyikuou wrote:


angelicax wrote:


coyikuou wrote:



hahaha!u are right,the non-animated word is much better,thank your for saying so,arigatou ne!:D...thanks also for making this wonderful banner,i'll put it in my profile right away@

Since im not good in making animated picture....hehe~
Nope....im glad u like it nya!!^^
Requester
59421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over there!!;P
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

angelicax wrote:


coyikuou wrote:


angelicax wrote:


coyikuou wrote:



hahaha!u are right,the non-animated word is much better,thank your for saying so,arigatou ne!:D...thanks also for making this wonderful banner,i'll put it in my profile right away@

Since im not good in making animated picture....hehe~
Nope....im glad u like it nya!!^^


yep i loved it!:D...can i add u as my buddy?"D

Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08

coyikuou wrote:


angelicax wrote:


coyikuou wrote:


angelicax wrote:


coyikuou wrote:



hahaha!u are right,the non-animated word is much better,thank your for saying so,arigatou ne!:D...thanks also for making this wonderful banner,i'll put it in my profile right away@

Since im not good in making animated picture....hehe~
Nope....im glad u like it nya!!^^


yep i loved it!:D...can i add u as my buddy?"D


Sure nya!!^^
Requester
59421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over there!!;P
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
ok i'll add u now^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.