First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~%~MEMBER CARDS HERE~%~
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
~%~MEMBER CARDS HERE~%~

Juz tell me ur:
Name
Birthdate
Gender
Text tat u wanna write(as short as possible~)
Style(1 or 2)

Style 1:

Sample:


Style 2:

Sample:
Creator
2168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Inside a Kekkai
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Name: Pacifika
Birthdate: January 11
Gender: Female
(Let's go to the Darkness)
Style 2

Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Pacifika wrote:

Name: Pacifika
Birthdate: January 11
Gender: Female
(Let's go to the Darkness)
Style 2



here it is:
Creator
2168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Inside a Kekkai
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

kaze_hime_sama wrote:


Pacifika wrote:

Name: Pacifika
Birthdate: January 11
Gender: Female
(Let's go to the Darkness)
Style 2



here it is:


Thanks!!! I like it!!!
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Arkham Asylum.
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Juz tell me ur:
Name - Sami
Birthdate - 3 November
Gender - Female
Text tat u wanna write - A Perfect Lie
Style - 2

Thank you in advance
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Brace_Yourself wrote:

Juz tell me ur:
Name - Sami
Birthdate - 3 November
Gender - Female
Text tat u wanna write - A Perfect Lie
Style - 2

Thank you in advance


here u go:
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Arkham Asylum.
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

kaze_hime_sama wrote:


Brace_Yourself wrote:

Juz tell me ur:
Name - Sami
Birthdate - 3 November
Gender - Female
Text tat u wanna write - A Perfect Lie
Style - 2

Thank you in advance


here u go:


Thank you heaps :]
Moderator
1217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ameagari Gakuen
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Name:Rie-chan
Birthdate:August 4
Gender:female
Text tat u wanna write:Life in the still of the night
style-2
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Name: maj0
Birthdate: september 12
Gender:female
Text tat u wanna write: Percieve w/ your mind
style 1
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Rie-anime7 wrote:

Name:Rie-chan
Birthdate:August 4
Gender:female
Text tat u wanna write:Life in the still of the night
style-2


here u go:
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

marjo0909 wrote:

Name: maj0
Birthdate: september 12
Gender:female
Text tat u wanna write: Percieve w/ your mind
style 1


here u go:
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
a thousand thanks!!!! -bows- arigatou!!!!^^
Member
8534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ryeowook's heart ♥
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

kaze_hime_sama wrote:

~%~MEMBER CARDS HERE~%~

Juz tell me ur:
Name
Birthdate
Gender
Text tat u wanna write(as short as possible~)
Style(1 or 2)

Style 1:

Sample:


Style 2:

Sample:



name: movielover1512
birthdate: october 28
gender: f
i love sunako-chan!!
style 2
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08


here u go:


Member
5690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Name: befuni
Birthdate: 4th of Sept.
Gender: Femme
Text tat u wanna write(as short as possible~): chocolates are best
Style 2
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.