First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Does having an OLDER bf usaully mean they want to take advantage of you?
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your room!
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
i like older guys so it ok hahah!
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
depends on what type of bf you get
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/12/08



Aren't you too young to talk about sex and go whoring around? Gosh. Children these days, .

hmm not really i feel 87% compftable my best friends friend has had sex my best friends had sex my old best friends had sex woah! omgg you wont believe how much peoplein my school who've lost their virginity.. but im not going to until 16 or older i dont break promises if i promise myself.
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

mirayon wrote:

according to what i have learned in my psychology class, most girls prefer an older mate because they think that older mates are much mature than the young ones........ so what im really trying to say that yes older bf wants to take advantage to younger girls because they could play with their feelings


not my feeling its more like me playing with his feelings lol
i could rape anyone if i wanted to like... Wu Zun! :P~~
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

LOL when I was under 18 the only reason I got into relationships was to get laid and have sex cause the relationships before that age rarely work out, now that I'm older I actually have the intention of keeping the relationship.


well ive never touched him in any way like that... lol
ive only held his hand, kiss and rest on his shoulders
Posted 9/12/08
no, but they like could, although what if it was two guys, and one guy was older o.o? does it still apply or vice versa
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

moratorium wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


lonesoljahs11218 wrote:


pfft its more like

chicks-devils that lure us poor men to your evil traps




In comparison do you think there are more Cougars then there are Dogs that 'prey' on younger girls? :P

cougar is an older woman who sleeps with younger guys.


i_got_you60 wrote:
amen
i say that fits me perfectly


honesty is the best policy *laughs*


narutofan999 wrote:
hehe then why i want friendship and good memories...and get to meet people...more than wanting sex?^^


did you ever watch that law & order episode where the teen girl found out that she was actually a he and his parents gave him a sex change after he was born because during circumcision the doctor accidentally snipped his thing off? ..... well it could be the same for you except the other way around

kidding kidding XD

google David Reimer, thats nothing to laugh about madam


also
i bet it if its like
22 with 17 under or sumthing like that i bet so that tere will be pressure


lol i watch gay asian porn all the time and.. most asian's are SMALL down there
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

kagome_a_emo wrote:


moratorium wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


lonesoljahs11218 wrote:


pfft its more like

chicks-devils that lure us poor men to your evil traps




In comparison do you think there are more Cougars then there are Dogs that 'prey' on younger girls? :P

cougar is an older woman who sleeps with younger guys.


i_got_you60 wrote:
amen
i say that fits me perfectly


honesty is the best policy *laughs*


narutofan999 wrote:
hehe then why i want friendship and good memories...and get to meet people...more than wanting sex?^^


did you ever watch that law & order episode where the teen girl found out that she was actually a he and his parents gave him a sex change after he was born because during circumcision the doctor accidentally snipped his thing off? ..... well it could be the same for you except the other way around

kidding kidding XD

google David Reimer, thats nothing to laugh about madam


also
i bet it if its like
22 with 17 under or sumthing like that i bet so that tere will be pressure


lol i watch gay asian porn all the time and.. most asian's are SMALL down there


there was no need to quote me

15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
i will quote anyone whenever i want!
Posted 9/12/08
more experiences...hehe
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

kagome_a_emo wrote:


God! Save these children's souls! What are your parents doing? What is happening to this society!
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Central Europe.
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
WTF!!? I`m a guy and I`m 14 , and I don`t want sex.I want a first kiss is it that bad?I never kissed on lips with anyone,not even my parents btw this is off topic and I`m a guy.
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

narutocall32 wrote:

WTF!!? I`m a guy and I`m 14 , and I don`t want sex.I want a first kiss is it that bad?I never kissed on lips with anyone,not even my parents btw this is off topic and I`m a guy.


awwww poor thing! <(-^o^-)>
i dont want sex either.. i just feel happy around this guy..
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


kagome_a_emo wrote:


God! Save these children's souls! What are your parents doing? What is happening to this society!


ohh jesus why did you have to say ''parents!''
my bf rang yesterday and my dad picked up... and my dad asked how old he was..
and he said... 15

i couldnt help but giggle
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
You're exactly the same age as me... I think we shouldn't be thinking about sex for the time being. *Angel*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.