A Better Place...
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
I know. I get worse at naming these topics as I go. Sue me if you dare! ^^, Anyway, I need ideas, people! What else can I do to make this group better? Any suggestions? Corrections? Or comments? Please tell me in this post!

NOTE: Approved Suggestions would be placed here:

Editor
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
hii!!
just came up with an idea.. to put up a contents forum
i think the title speaks for itself..
bcz theres a lot of stuff written in different threads
and it gets tangled.. if you kno wht i mean. ^^


orientalcind4rella
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

orientalcind4rella wrote:

hii!!
just came up with an idea.. to put up a contents forum
i think the title speaks for itself..
bcz theres a lot of stuff written in different threads
and it gets tangled.. if you kno wht i mean. ^^


orientalcind4rella


That's a really good idea! :)) I'll work on it. Thanks!
Editor
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

PurpleSkye wrote:

That's a really good idea! :)) I'll work on it. Thanks!


no problems. ^o^
if you want i could also help you too
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

orientalcind4rella wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:

That's a really good idea! :)) I'll work on it. Thanks!


no problems. ^o^
if you want i could also help you too


That would highly be appreciated...Thanks!
You must be logged in to post.