Created by zygnet
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Wu Chun wishes to marry Charlene Choi??????
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Charlene and Wu Chun are the leads to the love + action + myth film . Yesterday (June 11) they were in Beijing’s 5 star restaurant to celebrate the completion of filming. Male and female leads have met for 4 months, establishing a lot of chemistry, on stage and off stage they are like a duet, very similar to that of a couple of the early stages of a relationship. Wu Chun asked Ah Sa, “Are you willing to go to Brunei?”. With Ah Sa answering, “To go and be queen?” With the observer feeling mushy by their flirting!

Wu Chun Takes Responsiblity

While filming a scene of a hero saving beauty, Ah Sa in the confusion wrongly used force on her arm, thus spraining herself. Wu Chun then said “Don’t worry, I will take responsiblity!” With Ah Sa replying with bright eyes, “How are you going to take responsiblity?”. So, Wu Chun pats his chest and says, “Are you willing to go Brunei?”. Observer clearly sees this as an act of a marriage proposal. Although Ah Sa did not say “I Do”, she replied “I want to be Queen in Brunei, haha!”. The two have know each other for 4 months, with many of their conversations, being the center of attention, making all present laugh and clap. But, once asked about them realistically whether Wu Chun really proposed to Ah Sa, Ah Sa quickly said, “He is like a cow with four stomachs! There was once when we finished filming and went to a resturant to eat, but the dishes were slow to arrive, and he kept saying “Where is the food?” If we are really together…he might eat me poor! HAHA.”

From Wu Chun’s BLOG:

My debut movie is about to wrap up soon… Such a nice crew along the way and of course, I can now feel that I will miss each and every filming moment with all these wonderful people! Filming this movie has been the happiest decision I have made and though I don’t know what the outcome will be… like what I’ve always said, I did my best so what’s important to me is the experience that I encounter and the challenge… I met many nice people, 2 directors who are unbelievably thoughtful and hard working and most important of all, I find satisfaction in my work as an actor because I am willing to learn and they are very willing to teach…Marvelous! Michael Jordan once said “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” Hey Michael, I am listening! Hahaha

Translated by Beeboo of Asianfanatics Forum

Moderator
8534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ryeowook's heart ♥
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
i dont agree at all !! i want chun with ella
Creator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
hahaha girls your so cute!
that will never happen in real life, in this news they were talking about the movie, because in the movie I think they will get married or something.
and Ah Sah has a singer boyfriend named Ronald Chen, they have been in an underground relationship for 4 years! hehehehe
while Chun-Ella relationship we speculated that they have underground relationship for two years now

I just read this morning news when the reporter asked if Ronald (bf of Ah Sah) was visiting her while there were filming, and you know what she did she cover her hands to her ears and said 'i dont want to hear it!"
for me that was already a give away answer
and remember Dingdong and Marian, (pinoy celebrity) they're not in a relationship but when they promote their show its was so sweet! right!
so dont worry about WuSah...its just promotions....................
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

joy26 wrote:

hahaha girls your so cute!
that will never happen in real life, in this news they were talking about the movie, because in the movie I think they will get married or something.
and Ah Sah has a singer boyfriend named Ronald Chen, they have been in an underground relationship for 4 years! hehehehe
while Chun-Ella relationship we speculated that they have underground relationship for two years now

I just read this morning news when the reporter asked if Ronald (bf of Ah Sah) was visiting her while there were filming, and you know what she did she cover her hands to her ears and said 'i dont want to hear it!"
for me that was already a give away answer
and remember Dingdong and Marian, (pinoy celebrity) they're not in a relationship but when they promote their show its was so sweet! right!
so dont worry about WuSah...its just promotions....................



0h! and hw b0ut josh chen xi? they said that he is ella's bf.....
Creator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

zygnet wrote:


joy26 wrote:

hahaha girls your so cute!
that will never happen in real life, in this news they were talking about the movie, because in the movie I think they will get married or something.
and Ah Sah has a singer boyfriend named Ronald Chen, they have been in an underground relationship for 4 years! hehehehe
while Chun-Ella relationship we speculated that they have underground relationship for two years now

I just read this morning news when the reporter asked if Ronald (bf of Ah Sah) was visiting her while there were filming, and you know what she did she cover her hands to her ears and said 'i dont want to hear it!"
for me that was already a give away answer
and remember Dingdong and Marian, (pinoy celebrity) they're not in a relationship but when they promote their show its was so sweet! right!
so dont worry about WuSah...its just promotions....................



0h! and hw b0ut josh chen xi? they said that he is ella's bf.....


who is josh chen xi? the infamous DJ guy? or Baron Chen or CCH?
well to explain that DJ guy is resurfacing again, (idiot!) he is releasing his first album and tried to ride on Ella's popularity...because he only became famous coz of ella remember? but now in his new songs his current gf is that one who wrote the song.....so I don't think they have a relationship
and the 2nd guy CCH or Baron Chen, the one who stars in FTLY the one she was caught giving the coat remember that???? actually its so funny that its just 2 weeks ago he was caught dating with his ex gf with "big" boobs named Xiong Xiong and they admitted that they got back together again....and the media is talking about how Ella is desperate to be "big" boobs in their latest MV Miss Universe where they computer enhance S.H.E. boobs...now that Ella was facing difficult time in facing media because their album was about to lunch soon they're wring crap things about her! hump!~

anyway I just confirm that Josh Chen Xi now when I visited CEFC yes it is the famous DJ thing the ugly user, social climber monkey who until now using the name of Ella to sell his album, saying that he misses Ella and regret that they broke up and ended their 75 days relationship, even though he got already a gf who wrote his song and will be the female lead in his upcoming MV!
huh! what a jack ass!!@!!

Member
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / chunnie's side
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
oh yea joy... i totally agree with you... that baron chen is only using Ella to gain popularity!!!! i really hate that guy... (sorry if i'm bashing him) but i totally hate him!!!!
Creator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

hushbabygirl18 wrote:

oh yea joy... i totally agree with you... that baron chen is only using Ella to gain popularity!!!! i really hate that guy... (sorry if i'm bashing him) but i totally hate him!!!!



no dear this is Baron Chen the one who star in fated to love you


and that DJ Josh is the one who are using Ella to gain popularity, he is not handsome at all, some bulky big guy who is 6-7 years older than her, sorry I could not bear to put his photo here.....

anyway this Baron is handsome I admit it, and since the rumor between them begins they deny that they are an item, and I believe that...because this Baron is old in the industry and Ella has lots of male friends......
and last one!!!!
hehehe Ah Sah, Chun and Baron was seen eating in the restaurant together! hehehehe! so funny! only Ella was missing! LOL!
Member
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / chunnie's side
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
oh i'm sorry... i mean that DJ Josh. lol.

Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

joy26 wrote:


zygnet wrote:


joy26 wrote:

hahaha girls your so cute!
that will never happen in real life, in this news they were talking about the movie, because in the movie I think they will get married or something.
and Ah Sah has a singer boyfriend named Ronald Chen, they have been in an underground relationship for 4 years! hehehehe
while Chun-Ella relationship we speculated that they have underground relationship for two years now

I just read this morning news when the reporter asked if Ronald (bf of Ah Sah) was visiting her while there were filming, and you know what she did she cover her hands to her ears and said 'i dont want to hear it!"
for me that was already a give away answer
and remember Dingdong and Marian, (pinoy celebrity) they're not in a relationship but when they promote their show its was so sweet! right!
so dont worry about WuSah...its just promotions....................



0h! and hw b0ut josh chen xi? they said that he is ella's bf.....


who is josh chen xi? the infamous DJ guy? or Baron Chen or CCH?
well to explain that DJ guy is resurfacing again, (idiot!) he is releasing his first album and tried to ride on Ella's popularity...because he only became famous coz of ella remember? but now in his new songs his current gf is that one who wrote the song.....so I don't think they have a relationship
and the 2nd guy CCH or Baron Chen, the one who stars in FTLY the one she was caught giving the coat remember that???? actually its so funny that its just 2 weeks ago he was caught dating with his ex gf with "big" boobs named Xiong Xiong and they admitted that they got back together again....and the media is talking about how Ella is desperate to be "big" boobs in their latest MV Miss Universe where they computer enhance S.H.E. boobs...now that Ella was facing difficult time in facing media because their album was about to lunch soon they're wring crap things about her! hump!~

anyway I just confirm that Josh Chen Xi now when I visited CEFC yes it is the famous DJ thing the ugly user, social climber monkey who until now using the name of Ella to sell his album, saying that he misses Ella and regret that they broke up and ended their 75 days relationship, even though he got already a gf who wrote his song and will be the female lead in his upcoming MV!
huh! what a jack ass!!@!!




fei chang gan xie f0r the inf0.... i really th0ught that he's Ella's bf..... duh! i s0 hate him... waaahh..... and hw ab0ut the issue abt Ella being pregnant and Chun being the father? wahhhh.....
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
million percent DISAGREE!!!!!
Member
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

zygnet wrote:


joy26 wrote:


zygnet wrote:


joy26 wrote:

hahaha girls your so cute!
that will never happen in real life, in this news they were talking about the movie, because in the movie I think they will get married or something.
and Ah Sah has a singer boyfriend named Ronald Chen, they have been in an underground relationship for 4 years! hehehehe
while Chun-Ella relationship we speculated that they have underground relationship for two years now

I just read this morning news when the reporter asked if Ronald (bf of Ah Sah) was visiting her while there were filming, and you know what she did she cover her hands to her ears and said 'i dont want to hear it!"
for me that was already a give away answer
and remember Dingdong and Marian, (pinoy celebrity) they're not in a relationship but when they promote their show its was so sweet! right!
so dont worry about WuSah...its just promotions....................



0h! and hw b0ut josh chen xi? they said that he is ella's bf.....


who is josh chen xi? the infamous DJ guy? or Baron Chen or CCH?
well to explain that DJ guy is resurfacing again, (idiot!) he is releasing his first album and tried to ride on Ella's popularity...because he only became famous coz of ella remember? but now in his new songs his current gf is that one who wrote the song.....so I don't think they have a relationship
and the 2nd guy CCH or Baron Chen, the one who stars in FTLY the one she was caught giving the coat remember that???? actually its so funny that its just 2 weeks ago he was caught dating with his ex gf with "big" boobs named Xiong Xiong and they admitted that they got back together again....and the media is talking about how Ella is desperate to be "big" boobs in their latest MV Miss Universe where they computer enhance S.H.E. boobs...now that Ella was facing difficult time in facing media because their album was about to lunch soon they're wring crap things about her! hump!~

anyway I just confirm that Josh Chen Xi now when I visited CEFC yes it is the famous DJ thing the ugly user, social climber monkey who until now using the name of Ella to sell his album, saying that he misses Ella and regret that they broke up and ended their 75 days relationship, even though he got already a gf who wrote his song and will be the female lead in his upcoming MV!
huh! what a jack ass!!@!!




fei chang gan xie f0r the inf0.... i really th0ught that he's Ella's bf..... duh! i s0 hate him... waaahh..... and hw ab0ut the issue abt Ella being pregnant and Chun being the father? wahhhh.....


gals just thinks too about ella's relationship with DJ its just a front with her relationship with chun...
don't make yourself pre-occupied by the thoughts of ella-dj or wu sa thing...
you could only get a heart attack...

we should focused on ella and chun... on what they have together...
and about the issue of ella being pregnant and chun being the father........
that's the best news ill be glad to hear next to the announcement of their wedding...

Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

marnelli_cabanban wrote:


zygnet wrote:


joy26 wrote:


zygnet wrote:


joy26 wrote:

hahaha girls your so cute!
that will never happen in real life, in this news they were talking about the movie, because in the movie I think they will get married or something.
and Ah Sah has a singer boyfriend named Ronald Chen, they have been in an underground relationship for 4 years! hehehehe
while Chun-Ella relationship we speculated that they have underground relationship for two years now

I just read this morning news when the reporter asked if Ronald (bf of Ah Sah) was visiting her while there were filming, and you know what she did she cover her hands to her ears and said 'i dont want to hear it!"
for me that was already a give away answer
and remember Dingdong and Marian, (pinoy celebrity) they're not in a relationship but when they promote their show its was so sweet! right!
so dont worry about WuSah...its just promotions....................



0h! and hw b0ut josh chen xi? they said that he is ella's bf.....


who is josh chen xi? the infamous DJ guy? or Baron Chen or CCH?
well to explain that DJ guy is resurfacing again, (idiot!) he is releasing his first album and tried to ride on Ella's popularity...because he only became famous coz of ella remember? but now in his new songs his current gf is that one who wrote the song.....so I don't think they have a relationship
and the 2nd guy CCH or Baron Chen, the one who stars in FTLY the one she was caught giving the coat remember that???? actually its so funny that its just 2 weeks ago he was caught dating with his ex gf with "big" boobs named Xiong Xiong and they admitted that they got back together again....and the media is talking about how Ella is desperate to be "big" boobs in their latest MV Miss Universe where they computer enhance S.H.E. boobs...now that Ella was facing difficult time in facing media because their album was about to lunch soon they're wring crap things about her! hump!~

anyway I just confirm that Josh Chen Xi now when I visited CEFC yes it is the famous DJ thing the ugly user, social climber monkey who until now using the name of Ella to sell his album, saying that he misses Ella and regret that they broke up and ended their 75 days relationship, even though he got already a gf who wrote his song and will be the female lead in his upcoming MV!
huh! what a jack ass!!@!!




fei chang gan xie f0r the inf0.... i really th0ught that he's Ella's bf..... duh! i s0 hate him... waaahh..... and hw ab0ut the issue abt Ella being pregnant and Chun being the father? wahhhh.....


gals just thinks too about ella's relationship with DJ its just a front with her relationship with chun...
don't make yourself pre-occupied by the thoughts of ella-dj or wu sa thing...
you could only get a heart attack...

we should focused on ella and chun... on what they have together...
and about the issue of ella being pregnant and chun being the father........
that's the best news ill be glad to hear next to the announcement of their wedding...




yeah! but that issue (ella being pregnant issue) was during the hana kimi pr0m0ti0ns i think... but im n0t sure...
yeah! let's f0cus t0 0ur dear CE......
hahaha....
CE f0rever...
and ever......
Member
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
i disagree....i like CE.....period!
Member
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
tnx 4 da info..... i also disagree.... uhmmmm... can i ask if there's a hana kimi 2?
Member
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / MALAYSIA
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
yeah...totally disagree....
hope chun will propose ella soon...hahaha....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.