First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods Exams
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:
Name:
Why you want to be:
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)
Posted 9/12/08

Miyiki wrote:

Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:
Name:
Why you want to be:
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)


ok lets do this x3

Username:Miyu_Lina
Name:Lina
Why you want to be:cuz i wanna
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner]
My ugly banners

Avatars:
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Meteorite Garden
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08
Username:FrozenMelodi
Name:Lulu-Chan
Why you want to be: Because i like making avies for people ^^
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)


Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Miyu_Lina wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:
Name:
Why you want to be:
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)


ok lets do this x3

Username:Miyu_Lina
Name:Lina
Why you want to be:cuz i wanna
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner]
My ugly banners

Avatars:


your accepted!!! welcome our first mod~
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

FrozenMelodi wrote:

Username:FrozenMelodi
Name:Lulu-Chan
Why you want to be: Because i like making avies for people ^^
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)




welcome~ our second mod ^.^
Posted 9/12/08
Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:puflup
Name:star-chan
Why you want to be:bcoz me love mking avis :)
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)

avatars


banner
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

puflup wrote:

Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:puflup
Name:star-chan
Why you want to be:bcoz me love mking avis :)
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)

avatars


banner


accepted~ welcome our third mod~
Posted 9/13/08

Miyiki wrote:

Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:
Name:
Why you want to be:
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)


Username:ilovryuuki
Name: Mii
Why you want to be: cause i want to help out!
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)
gomen i delete all my pic aLREAdy! just check it out here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ilovryuuki/photos?album_id=6673791
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

ilovryuuki wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:
Name:
Why you want to be:
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)


Username:ilovryuuki
Name: Mii
Why you want to be: cause i want to help out!
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)
gomen i delete all my pic aLREAdy! just check it out here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ilovryuuki/photos?album_id=6673791


accepted~ and i have a problem is that people who joined will become mod or creator when i didn't do anything..... can you help me?
Posted 9/13/08

Miyiki wrote:


ilovryuuki wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:
Name:
Why you want to be:
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)


Username:ilovryuuki
Name: Mii
Why you want to be: cause i want to help out!
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)
gomen i delete all my pic aLREAdy! just check it out here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ilovryuuki/photos?album_id=6673791


accepted~ and i have a problem is that people who joined will become mod or creator when i didn't do anything..... can you help me?


yeah sure i justy change them back for u then! ^^
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

ilovryuuki wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


ilovryuuki wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:
Name:
Why you want to be:
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)


Username:ilovryuuki
Name: Mii
Why you want to be: cause i want to help out!
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)
gomen i delete all my pic aLREAdy! just check it out here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ilovryuuki/photos?album_id=6673791


accepted~ and i have a problem is that people who joined will become mod or creator when i didn't do anything..... can you help me?


yeah sure i justy change them back for u then! ^^


o.o thanks ^.^ but how can i stop it? sorry if i'am asking too much....
Posted 9/13/08

Miyiki wrote:


ilovryuuki wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


ilovryuuki wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

Please tell me the following to be a mod:
Username:
Name:
Why you want to be:
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)


Username:ilovryuuki
Name: Mii
Why you want to be: cause i want to help out!
Examples: (at least 3 avatars and 1 banner)
gomen i delete all my pic aLREAdy! just check it out here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ilovryuuki/photos?album_id=6673791


accepted~ and i have a problem is that people who joined will become mod or creator when i didn't do anything..... can you help me?


yeah sure i justy change them back for u then! ^^


o.o thanks ^.^ but how can i stop it? sorry if i'am asking too much....


umm......u can go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/editgroup?id=97992&mode=permissions
and then u see the thing it said Default Position for New Members and just click on which one that u want them to be! ^^
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/17/08


Username:animeaddicted16
Name:tessa-chan
Why you want to be:i want to help in this group
Examples:
Avatars


Banner

Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

animeaddicted16 wrote:



Username:animeaddicted16
Name:tessa-chan
Why you want to be:i want to help in this group
Examples:
Avatars


Banner



accepted
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/18/08


Yey! arigato ^^

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.