First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Recognition
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Have you ever been "surfin' the net" when all of a sudden, you run into a anime pic with characters or a character you have never seen before? In some cases, it will be a character that someone just drew off the top of their head..Not much more to it. There is also the chance the picture may be from some anime you have never crossed paths with as well. Well, this thread is here to solve just that. Feel free to post those questionable pictures and The staff and other members of the group might just have your answer! ^_^

-Yeah I have a pic already!

It sais alice1.jpg as the file name? if that means anything.
Posted 9/12/08
sais in french means: know
sais in portuguese means: salt
the heartbreak logo on her boots seems original.
the purple eye shadow.. the artist must have rly like that color..
the boobs part..not like some manga ka who draws big boobies..
the yellow tie string on one leg.. not a style of mangakas
the batman logo on hair.. ><
i say this is an original work ^^ then again i mite be wrong
lawlz keep on guessing guess guess!!
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

littleball wrote:

sais in french means: know
sais in portuguese means: salt
the heartbreak logo on her boots seems original.
the purple eye shadow.. the artist must have rly like that color..
the boobs part..not like some manga ka who draws big boobies..
the yellow tie string on one leg.. not a style of mangakas
the batman logo on hair.. ><
i say this is an original work ^^ then again i mite be wrong
lawlz keep on guessing guess guess!!



woo thanks...aww I was thinking along the lines of D-gray man or....*shivers* a new soul eater character!!! but I was wrong.
Posted 9/13/08

Sergiyakun wrote:


littleball wrote:

sais in french means: know
sais in portuguese means: salt
the heartbreak logo on her boots seems original.
the purple eye shadow.. the artist must have rly like that color..
the boobs part..not like some manga ka who draws big boobies..
the yellow tie string on one leg.. not a style of mangakas
the batman logo on hair.. ><
i say this is an original work ^^ then again i mite be wrong
lawlz keep on guessing guess guess!!



woo thanks...aww I was thinking along the lines of D-gray man or....*shivers* a new soul eater character!!! but I was wrong.

then again.. yer mite be just correct lawlz. i should watch soul eater soon^^


Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
again! please someone help.
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Wow I've been looking for a thread like this for so longg!!!

This pic:

For some reason, whenever I look at it, I think of Relient K... (its a band) Help me please!!

Hmm, Silver Rain? *googles*

I found out that there is a manga called The Land of Silver Rain, perhaps this is for that? I'd say the picture looked like a fan art, but there's the logo on the bottom and it doesn't look like someone drew that.
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/14/08



yeah the manga was all i found but i dont think its right...

as for your picture, he does remind me of Relient K... I'll get some people on this.
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

Sergiyakun wrote:

again! please someone help.


it is a Japanese rpg called Silver Rain
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-lz-49-en-15-silver+rain-70-2qa7.html
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

BlackMagic98 wrote:

Wow I've been looking for a thread like this for so longg!!!

This pic:

For some reason, whenever I look at it, I think of Relient K... (its a band) Help me please!!

Hmm, Silver Rain? *googles*

I found out that there is a manga called The Land of Silver Rain, perhaps this is for that? I'd say the picture looked like a fan art, but there's the logo on the bottom and it doesn't look like someone drew that.


Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Whoo 1 down!!

I also have this pic, I liked it cause the girls playing a flute (I'm a flute player)



Speaking of, where do people get all these pics of girls from? What anime do they come from?!
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

BlackMagic98 wrote:

Whoo 1 down!!

I also have this pic, I liked it cause the girls playing a flute (I'm a flute player)



Speaking of, where do people get all these pics of girls from? What anime do they come from?!



hmmm seems a little rozen maiden..maybe same company....which.iss..


...hmm tokyopop...
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
ok new picture @_@

Posted 9/21/08

Sergiyakun wrote:


BlackMagic98 wrote:

Whoo 1 down!!

I also have this pic, I liked it cause the girls playing a flute (I'm a flute player)



Speaking of, where do people get all these pics of girls from? What anime do they come from?!



hmmm seems a little rozen maiden..maybe same company....which.iss..


...hmm tokyopop...

some people who do arts in college draws their own anime characters. its original. i myself did multimedia technology in college the lecturers would give us a product and then students do research and use their creativity to derive sth frm the original product. anime characters w. sakura bgr are highly popular. i bought a portrait like that frm a comic con


Posted 9/21/08

Sergiyakun wrote:

ok new picture @_@


pls gimme a link or the name the person saved under. thx



Moderator
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
ah, ive seen a few pictures of this person and ive wondered if theyre from an anime


i cant read the logo in the bottom right Dx, my japanese is very limited
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.