First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
whos mreo perverted u or the anime?
Posted 9/12/08

xiao_tsin wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


hellnecromancerfromdiablo wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


hellnecromancerfromdiablo wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


hellnecromancerfromdiablo wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


hellnecromancerfromdiablo wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:

omg are you typing with your toes?? O.o


no and its obvious i dont i mean 2 typing errors comeon now >> okmaybe mroe but allt he letters are there use ur head


what? oh ok. -_- so you mean i have to excuse your stupid typing abilities? then you're excused...

btw i dont see any point in this topic... you will only get two possible replies and its not even worthy of discussion.. -_-


or maybe i amde this poll for fun u know ppl do that ya know wat i mean


well guess what... you didn't make a poll you made a normal topic so that means you fail.. kindly GTFO.


i swear u guys get all defensive over a person who u will enevr meet in real life i kindly ask u to learn that the internet is for fun purposes only and if u have 240 apm on a starcraft game u kidna dont worry about making errors in ur typign so much not that apm amtters in that game anyways


what? why the hell is starcraft dragged into this?

and yeah.. im having fun.. so what are you gonna do now? O.o


umm when ur fast spammer u tend to not care abou typing errors


yeah and that's when people like you become more stupid...


omg another one hahahah u people think ur soo perfect GET A LIFE


you're the one who's not included in this conversation.. so why don't YOU GET A LIFE? O.o
or better yet just GTFO.


hahahaha atless i have a life better than u hahaha i wonder how old u are ummm 5 noo noo 4 defintly no 3 not even close 2 no a 2 year old acts better umm1 perfect


ROFL so what if im 5? at least im not as stupid as you are. =/



hahaha i act better than u and im smarter not 2 make fun of people who type wrong


hurray~ should i give you an award now? O.o


that would be great
Posted 9/12/08

macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


hahaha dont make me laugh like ur any perfect lol everyone makes mistakes and dont u think that ur acting childish for makking fun of the way hes typping omg why dont u get a life


Wait! I'm not even trying to make you laugh. Where did you get that? I never said I am perfect. I am only saying that he must at least learn to fix his own errors. What were his errors? 1. This is a Vs. thread. 2. This thread is poorly made. 3. His grammar and spelling are not coherent (he even misspelled "lie"). I also said that it does not take a day to fix his own error. There is a spelling check. If it is grammar, I can bear with it. If he read the rule, he would have made a poll and put it in the poll section. That is simple. No complexities and even a child can do it. At the same time, he must learn how to prevent using sexual statements. Read one of his quote on me. See. He did a lot of mistake and I tried to correct it. He is not an "emo" who will kill himself because of that mistake. He is being childish himself because of not accepting his mistakes. He even retaliated. As if correcting mistakes can kill a person. I do have a life for your information. And you did a good job hypocrite, now you are engaging on us. Didn't you say that this is childish?


though u say that after reading all ur posts u could act more muture and why dont u stop makking fun of him though he has a lot of spelling mistake dose it matter


your**
mature**
don't**
making*
does**

fuck what the hell? turn the lights on please



LOL a nazi has appeared. >.<
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

SimplyBill wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


hahaha dont make me laugh like ur any perfect lol everyone makes mistakes and dont u think that ur acting childish for makking fun of the way hes typping omg why dont u get a life


Wait! I'm not even trying to make you laugh. Where did you get that? I never said I am perfect. I am only saying that he must at least learn to fix his own errors. What were his errors? 1. This is a Vs. thread. 2. This thread is poorly made. 3. His grammar and spelling are not coherent (he even misspelled "lie"). I also said that it does not take a day to fix his own error. There is a spelling check. If it is grammar, I can bear with it. If he read the rule, he would have made a poll and put it in the poll section. That is simple. No complexities and even a child can do it. At the same time, he must learn how to prevent using sexual statements. Read one of his quote on me. See. He did a lot of mistake and I tried to correct it. He is not an "emo" who will kill himself because of that mistake. He is being childish himself because of not accepting his mistakes. He even retaliated. As if correcting mistakes can kill a person. I do have a life for your information.


hehe!! can't stop laughing !! this guy is totally on the flame list ^^ "the toe typing guy" hehe


LOL, is that a positive thing? Are you complementing me?


hmm.. its more of a comment than a complement but... EHEHE It pretty amusing waahahaha!! you sure hit the spot hahah he's probably rolling on bed saying "what have I done" wahehe
Posted 9/12/08

macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


hahaha dont make me laugh like ur any perfect lol everyone makes mistakes and dont u think that ur acting childish for makking fun of the way hes typping omg why dont u get a life


Wait! I'm not even trying to make you laugh. Where did you get that? I never said I am perfect. I am only saying that he must at least learn to fix his own errors. What were his errors? 1. This is a Vs. thread. 2. This thread is poorly made. 3. His grammar and spelling are not coherent (he even misspelled "lie"). I also said that it does not take a day to fix his own error. There is a spelling check. If it is grammar, I can bear with it. If he read the rule, he would have made a poll and put it in the poll section. That is simple. No complexities and even a child can do it. At the same time, he must learn how to prevent using sexual statements. Read one of his quote on me. See. He did a lot of mistake and I tried to correct it. He is not an "emo" who will kill himself because of that mistake. He is being childish himself because of not accepting his mistakes. He even retaliated. As if correcting mistakes can kill a person. I do have a life for your information. And you did a good job hypocrite, now you are engaging on us. Didn't you say that this is childish?


though u say that after reading all ur posts u could act more muture and why dont u stop makking fun of him though he has a lot of spelling mistake dose it matter


your**
mature**
don't**
making*
does**

fuck what the hell? turn the lights on please



o shit another one wooow shocker so what if i made spelling mistakes 2
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

hellnecromancerfromdiablo wrote:

dont lei whos nmreo eprverted u or the anime XD literally i think the anime loses by far to me >>


you sure got a hell of a thread here ^^ pretty amusing how people react hehehe!!

18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

JumpyGirl wrote:


macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


hahaha dont make me laugh like ur any perfect lol everyone makes mistakes and dont u think that ur acting childish for makking fun of the way hes typping omg why dont u get a life


Wait! I'm not even trying to make you laugh. Where did you get that? I never said I am perfect. I am only saying that he must at least learn to fix his own errors. What were his errors? 1. This is a Vs. thread. 2. This thread is poorly made. 3. His grammar and spelling are not coherent (he even misspelled "lie"). I also said that it does not take a day to fix his own error. There is a spelling check. If it is grammar, I can bear with it. If he read the rule, he would have made a poll and put it in the poll section. That is simple. No complexities and even a child can do it. At the same time, he must learn how to prevent using sexual statements. Read one of his quote on me. See. He did a lot of mistake and I tried to correct it. He is not an "emo" who will kill himself because of that mistake. He is being childish himself because of not accepting his mistakes. He even retaliated. As if correcting mistakes can kill a person. I do have a life for your information. And you did a good job hypocrite, now you are engaging on us. Didn't you say that this is childish?


though u say that after reading all ur posts u could act more muture and why dont u stop makking fun of him though he has a lot of spelling mistake dose it matter


your**
mature**
don't**
making*
does**

fuck what the hell? turn the lights on please



o shit another one wooow shocker so what if i made spelling mistakes 2


it means that if you keep making these mistakes you are just found by norms to be stupid. Maybe you should try studying grammar again
Posted 9/12/08

macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


hahaha dont make me laugh like ur any perfect lol everyone makes mistakes and dont u think that ur acting childish for makking fun of the way hes typping omg why dont u get a life


Wait! I'm not even trying to make you laugh. Where did you get that? I never said I am perfect. I am only saying that he must at least learn to fix his own errors. What were his errors? 1. This is a Vs. thread. 2. This thread is poorly made. 3. His grammar and spelling are not coherent (he even misspelled "lie"). I also said that it does not take a day to fix his own error. There is a spelling check. If it is grammar, I can bear with it. If he read the rule, he would have made a poll and put it in the poll section. That is simple. No complexities and even a child can do it. At the same time, he must learn how to prevent using sexual statements. Read one of his quote on me. See. He did a lot of mistake and I tried to correct it. He is not an "emo" who will kill himself because of that mistake. He is being childish himself because of not accepting his mistakes. He even retaliated. As if correcting mistakes can kill a person. I do have a life for your information. And you did a good job hypocrite, now you are engaging on us. Didn't you say that this is childish?


though u say that after reading all ur posts u could act more muture and why dont u stop makking fun of him though he has a lot of spelling mistake dose it matter


your**
mature**
don't**
making*
does**

fuck what the hell? turn the lights on please



o shit another one wooow shocker so what if i made spelling mistakes 2


it means that if you keep making these mistakes you are just found by norms to be stupid. Maybe you should try studying grammar again


thought i should try studying grammer but dont u think its a bit much harassing a guy for the way he types

18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

JumpyGirl wrote:


macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


hahaha dont make me laugh like ur any perfect lol everyone makes mistakes and dont u think that ur acting childish for makking fun of the way hes typping omg why dont u get a life


Wait! I'm not even trying to make you laugh. Where did you get that? I never said I am perfect. I am only saying that he must at least learn to fix his own errors. What were his errors? 1. This is a Vs. thread. 2. This thread is poorly made. 3. His grammar and spelling are not coherent (he even misspelled "lie"). I also said that it does not take a day to fix his own error. There is a spelling check. If it is grammar, I can bear with it. If he read the rule, he would have made a poll and put it in the poll section. That is simple. No complexities and even a child can do it. At the same time, he must learn how to prevent using sexual statements. Read one of his quote on me. See. He did a lot of mistake and I tried to correct it. He is not an "emo" who will kill himself because of that mistake. He is being childish himself because of not accepting his mistakes. He even retaliated. As if correcting mistakes can kill a person. I do have a life for your information. And you did a good job hypocrite, now you are engaging on us. Didn't you say that this is childish?


though u say that after reading all ur posts u could act more muture and why dont u stop makking fun of him though he has a lot of spelling mistake dose it matter


your**
mature**
don't**
making*
does**

fuck what the hell? turn the lights on please



o shit another one wooow shocker so what if i made spelling mistakes 2


it means that if you keep making these mistakes you are just found by norms to be stupid. Maybe you should try studying grammar again


thought i should try studying grammer but dont u think its a bit much harassing a guy for the way he types



a correction was not a form of harassment, it was just a way to help people not make the same mistake
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

JumpyGirl wrote:


macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


hahaha dont make me laugh like ur any perfect lol everyone makes mistakes and dont u think that ur acting childish for makking fun of the way hes typping omg why dont u get a life


Wait! I'm not even trying to make you laugh. Where did you get that? I never said I am perfect. I am only saying that he must at least learn to fix his own errors. What were his errors? 1. This is a Vs. thread. 2. This thread is poorly made. 3. His grammar and spelling are not coherent (he even misspelled "lie"). I also said that it does not take a day to fix his own error. There is a spelling check. If it is grammar, I can bear with it. If he read the rule, he would have made a poll and put it in the poll section. That is simple. No complexities and even a child can do it. At the same time, he must learn how to prevent using sexual statements. Read one of his quote on me. See. He did a lot of mistake and I tried to correct it. He is not an "emo" who will kill himself because of that mistake. He is being childish himself because of not accepting his mistakes. He even retaliated. As if correcting mistakes can kill a person. I do have a life for your information. And you did a good job hypocrite, now you are engaging on us. Didn't you say that this is childish?


though u say that after reading all ur posts u could act more muture and why dont u stop makking fun of him though he has a lot of spelling mistake dose it matter


your**
mature**
don't**
making*
does**

fuck what the hell? turn the lights on please



o shit another one wooow shocker so what if i made spelling mistakes 2


looks like the good guys loose control sometimes ^^ hehe
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08

macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


macphapie wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


hahaha dont make me laugh like ur any perfect lol everyone makes mistakes and dont u think that ur acting childish for makking fun of the way hes typping omg why dont u get a life


Wait! I'm not even trying to make you laugh. Where did you get that? I never said I am perfect. I am only saying that he must at least learn to fix his own errors. What were his errors? 1. This is a Vs. thread. 2. This thread is poorly made. 3. His grammar and spelling are not coherent (he even misspelled "lie"). I also said that it does not take a day to fix his own error. There is a spelling check. If it is grammar, I can bear with it. If he read the rule, he would have made a poll and put it in the poll section. That is simple. No complexities and even a child can do it. At the same time, he must learn how to prevent using sexual statements. Read one of his quote on me. See. He did a lot of mistake and I tried to correct it. He is not an "emo" who will kill himself because of that mistake. He is being childish himself because of not accepting his mistakes. He even retaliated. As if correcting mistakes can kill a person. I do have a life for your information. And you did a good job hypocrite, now you are engaging on us. Didn't you say that this is childish?


though u say that after reading all ur posts u could act more muture and why dont u stop makking fun of him though he has a lot of spelling mistake dose it matter


your**
mature**
don't**
making*
does**

fuck what the hell? turn the lights on please



o shit another one wooow shocker so what if i made spelling mistakes 2


it means that if you keep making these mistakes you are just found by norms to be stupid. Maybe you should try studying grammar again


thought i should try studying grammer but dont u think its a bit much harassing a guy for the way he types



a correction was not a form of harassment, it was just a way to help people not make the same mistake


omg then tell him not say hes stupid and othere things u guys relly know how 2 help a person T__T woow
Posted 9/12/08
No versus/or threads please. Start a poll for this instead if you will

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.