First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What kind of people do you have in your school?
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Alot of sluts, fags, nerds, emos, fake gangsters, gangsters, junks, nazis, punks, teachers, etc.

53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
a whole variety of people from geeks to goths...
Posted 9/12/08
I don't really know...I guess that it would be like 94% unlabled and we all hang out and the other 6% would be losers...
Posted 9/12/08
lets see

failures
quitters
liars
cheaters
fast food workers
sexists
racists
jerks in all
3908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

xce91 wrote:

In school before I left it was made up off mainly,

Rich Kids
Smart People
Talented People
Males...
Individuals


same. Im at a top class high skool and its mostly rich kids who talk "intelligently" most of the time. Makes jokes I sumtimes have a hard time finding it funny. Im used 2 ghetto types of skools and this skool is the total opposite.
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 221 baker street
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
very weird people....
Posted 9/12/08
people who think theyre funny
bitches
weirdos (meh in that cathegoryy~~ :3)
nerds
fake emo people~
*twilight* lovers
stupid losers :D
...
etc?
439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cincinnati
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
We don't have jocks or preps here. Everyone here's in a contest to be more original. We have...

Normies... 10%
Some emos. (They aren't insulted here at all.) 10%
Anime fans 10%
Chavs 2%
Assholes 8%
People who can't fit into a category 60%
Posted 9/12/08
well you know those types of people are all sterotypes in movies.
Posted 9/19/08
molesters,losers,nerks[nerd+geeks],bastards,rich people,poor people.
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / i could be anywhe...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
half of my class students are my friends which basiclly:
Fun people, joking all the time, making fun of our teacher

But there are also nerds and couple of people just to increase the class number
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
my skool well rich kids, nerds , jocks and some emos .
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
bitchs, bad, good, nerd, careless,emo,unfriendly
8973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
rich, popular, bullying peoples, some freak (like me), nerds
2519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
I'm in an all girls school and it's full of lesbians!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.