Created by L-i-e-z
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Which would you prefer? YAOI or YURI?
2834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
None, I don't know what they are :S
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
yaoi all they way because i like yaoi animes story line
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

kimsj wrote:

None, I don't know what they are :S


yaoi is boy x boy and yuri is girl x girl
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / BCN
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
YAOI
4087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Where Roses Grow,...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
i would prefer yaoi.

and i m against yuri.
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

L-i-e-z wrote:


Reiband wrote:

Yaoi but if I was a lesbian I'd be all over that yuri.


Yeah! Do you watch yaoi anime?


Yea I do.
But I also like real gay porn. You like that? Not a lot of yaoi fans watch real gay porn.
xD
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / cocoyashi village ^^
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
yAoi!yAoi!yAoi!

Posted 9/20/08
none.i dun watch them.
1548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in dreamland, whe...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Reiband wrote:


L-i-e-z wrote:


Reiband wrote:

Yaoi but if I was a lesbian I'd be all over that yuri.


Yeah! Do you watch yaoi anime?


Yea I do.
But I also like real gay porn. You like that? Not a lot of yaoi fans watch real gay porn.
xD


Nahh, i don't watch the real gay porn, i don't have good sites to begin with. Well, you could share some.
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

L-i-e-z wrote:
Nahh, i don't watch the real gay porn, i don't have good sites to begin with. Well, you could share some. :D


Girl, I can't give you links to gay porn! You're fifteen!
xD
1548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in dreamland, whe...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Reiband wrote:


L-i-e-z wrote:
Nahh, i don't watch the real gay porn, i don't have good sites to begin with. Well, you could share some. :D


Girl, I can't give you links to gay porn! You're fifteen!
xD


Ohh, i really don't mind. :D
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

L-i-e-z wrote:


Reiband wrote:


L-i-e-z wrote:
Nahh, i don't watch the real gay porn, i don't have good sites to begin with. Well, you could share some. :D


Girl, I can't give you links to gay porn! You're fifteen!
xD


Ohh, i really don't mind. :D


You may not but the party van might
xD
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
i don't like yaoi or yuri
2834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

charunetra wrote:


kimsj wrote:

None, I don't know what they are :S


yaoi is boy x boy and yuri is girl x girl


Oh, thank you, but I'll stick to my answer of none (:
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

kimsj wrote:


charunetra wrote:


kimsj wrote:

None, I don't know what they are :S


yaoi is boy x boy and yuri is girl x girl


Oh, thank you, but I'll stick to my answer of none (:


your welcome
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.