First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
COUNTDOWN TO WHEN THE ANIME ENDS
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/14/08

OHNONONONO!!!
When the last episode airs. it's creeping up on us.
SUBBERS!!!

I feel sorry for all the BUGGING, PLEADING and WHINING for the next season.
Member
6154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
i love countdowns!!!!
Member
21515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
eh.. cool how did you do that?! xD

oh well.. um
but It won't really be the last episode ^^
Posted 9/12/08
oh shit this creeping me out why didi you put tat now am worried
Member
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
omg that is awesome i want a counter (for wat? idk)
Member
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Lol, how did you do that counter thingy? o_o
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

eh.. cool how did you do that?! xD

oh well.. um
but It won't really be the last episode ^^


yeah i know. but season 2 isn't until mid-2009, or early 2010.(dang!!!)
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08

animeangel12 wrote:

omg that is awesome i want a counter (for wat? idk)





Midnight_Starz wrote:

Lol, how did you do that counter thingy? o_o


just press copy and paste.

(i did it in steps; it didn't work... it said NaN for some reason)
Member
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Karin55 wrote:


animeangel12 wrote:

omg that is awesome i want a counter (for wat? idk)





Midnight_Starz wrote:

Lol, how did you do that counter thingy? o_o


just press copy and paste.

(i did it in steps; it didn't work... it said NaN for some reason)

Oh, okay xDD
Member
21515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Karin55 wrote:


IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

eh.. cool how did you do that?! xD

oh well.. um
but It won't really be the last episode ^^


yeah i know. but season 2 isn't until mid-2009, or early 2010.(dang!!!)



whaaat?? really?? o.O
ahw.. that's so long!
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

IkutoxxxAmu wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

eh.. cool how did you do that?! xD

oh well.. um
but It won't really be the last episode ^^


yeah i know. but season 2 isn't until mid-2009, or early 2010.(dang!!!)



whaaat?? really?? o.O
ahw.. that's so long!

yeah. but, isn't that expected of shows? it's a year for a new season even in america. if you think about it, shugo chara started in october(?) so it'll almost be a year since it started. makes no sense to start season two straight after.
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
it is depressing though.
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Last episode! :D

I wonder what it's about because I dont think its in the anime.
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
its probably about finding the embryo.
Member
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
wahaaaaannnnnng!!!!

only 13 days left, frens!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.