First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Banner requesting
Sweet Candy
4892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the corner rea...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

Size:Thin/long
Text: Thanks For Visiting My Profile!
decorations: smaller bunnies/ribbons/hearts any of them or all whatever is easiest <3
Blink: no thank you^^




Size:Thin/long
Text: Welcome To My Profile!
decorations: anything that goes <3
Blink: no thank you^^




Thank You Soooooo Much!!!
Posted 10/16/08
Size: rectangle
Text: yotsuba!
decorations: hearts stars glitters
Blink: yes
Picture


Sweet Candy
2344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EVERYWHERE!! XD
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
SIZE-emm..can u make it large?..plz!..
text-WELCOME!!
deco-em..anythin that matches i guess..i mean..yes plz!~^^~
blinkeeyyzz-YUP!!
em,can u make it `animated` on an animated pic?....like this one?..

if u cant..then this will be enough..
Sweet Candy
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Size: Medium
Text: Thanks for coming see you again
decorations:hearts
Blink:yes
Picture
Sweet Candy
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

I want two pleez

Size: Medium
Text: About the Creator (as the title)
Username: Animegirl_666
Name: Amy
Likes: Making Graphics, Watching Shugo Chara, getting mail and making new friends
Dislikes: Chain mail, Picture stealers and annoying people
decorations: hearts
Blink: yes
Picture:

Size: Meduim
Text:Contests
decorations: hearts
Blink: Yes
Picture:
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Neekie wrote:


Size:Thin/long
Text: Thanks For Visiting My Profile!
decorations: smaller bunnies/ribbons/hearts any of them or all whatever is easiest <3
Blink: no thank you^^




Size:Thin/long
Text: Welcome To My Profile!
decorations: anything that goes <3
Blink: no thank you^^




Thank You Soooooo Much!!!



hope u likes

hope u likes <3
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Animegirl_666 wrote:

Size: Medium
Text: Thanks for coming see you again
decorations:hearts
Blink:yes
Picture



hope u like it!
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Animegirl_666 wrote:


I want two pleez

Size: Medium
Text: About the Creator (as the title)
Username: Animegirl_666
Name: Amy
Likes: Making Graphics, Watching Shugo Chara, getting mail and making new friends
Dislikes: Chain mail, Picture stealers and annoying people
decorations: hearts
Blink: yes
Picture:

Size: Meduim
Text:Contests
decorations: hearts
Blink: Yes
Picture:



hope u like

hope u like it XD
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

bat_blurr13 wrote:

SIZE-emm..can u make it large?..plz!..
text-WELCOME!!
deco-em..anythin that matches i guess..i mean..yes plz!~^^~
blinkeeyyzz-YUP!!
em,can u make it `animated` on an animated pic?....like this one?..

if u cant..then this will be enough..



hope u liek it! srry if i cant use da first one
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

xanimelover4everx wrote:

Size: rectangle
Text: yotsuba!
decorations: hearts stars glitters
Blink: yes
Picture





hope u like it!
Sweet Candy
2344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EVERYWHERE!! XD
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
THANX!!XD!! LO0VE IT!!
Posted 10/19/08
Thanx!!!! its soo cuute!
Sweet Candy
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Thanks so much i love it!!!!!!
Sweet Candy
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
I want three pleez

Size: Meduim
Text: Kawaii Graphic Mall (bottom says) Join Now
decorations: Hearts and sparklez
Blink: Yes
Picture:

Size: Meduim
Text: Welcome to Kawaii Graphic Mall
decorations: Hearts and sparklez
Blink: Yes
Picture:

Size: Meduim
Text: Welcome to Anime Vortex
decorations: Anything that matches the pic
Blink: Yes
Picture:

Thanks
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Animegirl_666 wrote:

I want three pleez

Size: Meduim
Text: Kawaii Graphic Mall (bottom says) Join Now
decorations: Hearts and sparklez
Blink: Yes
Picture:

Size: Meduim
Text: Welcome to Kawaii Graphic Mall
decorations: Hearts and sparklez
Blink: Yes
Picture:

Size: Meduim
Text: Welcome to Anime Vortex
decorations: Anything that matches the pic
Blink: Yes
Picture:

Thanks


i'll get to it XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.