First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
This Fucking Stink's! [Talkshow Anouncment]
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

AmuxIku wrote:


starlight8901 wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:


starlight8901 wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:

Riku:This stink's.We have a rival.

Ikuto:Ah Great!Your to VALORIE to FAITE to HIKARI and now RIKU!

Riku:Stfu Fucktard!God.I hate you all.And it seem's were loseing.And here's the question..Who's Talkshow do you like better?Well if I get more votes then I'll probably mmake all the peeps who voted for me talkshow buttons :D!

Amu:That's creative....*Cough* Douche Fag *Cough*

Riku:WTF WAS THAT AMU?! *Grabs Bazooka*

Amu:Uh Uh....Nothing Nothing!

Riku:I thought so.*Throws Bazooka at Tadase and he blows up* So..Vote away!MWHAHAHA!

Ikuto: Crazy girl...

Riku:That's a compliment.

Ikuto:You, Riku, Have problems.

Riku:Thank you Ikuto!Now VOTE!



NANAI?! R WE RIVALS NOW?!?!?! O_O B-B-But I thought........


Not You.


But, who then???

Me vote for you besides, i dont wanna get blown up by riku's bazooka




Aw yeah, forums working....O_Oand yeeeeaaah...im gonna get out of that group now.....
Posted 9/12/08

mewchiy wrote:


animeangel12 wrote:

i vote on yrs no offense to the other persons but ya......


I 2 THAT


Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Why can't you both have talk shows?
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

AnaMaree wrote:

Why can't you both have talk shows?


someone stole her idea...
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

starlight8901 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Why can't you both have talk shows?


someone stole her idea...



But as long as the talkshow is that person's owns and doesn't completely copy and paste, isn't that okay?

Can't they just compromise?


Even if people vote on hers, will that make that person stop doing it?

Things like this usually end a fight where each other's side gets their own personal army to thrash each other's talk show.

Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

AnaMaree wrote:


starlight8901 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Why can't you both have talk shows?


someone stole her idea...



But as long as the talkshow is that person's owns and doesn't completely copy and paste, isn't that okay?

Can't they just compromise?


Even if people vote on hers, will that make that person stop doing it?

Things like this usually end a fight where each other's side gets their own personal army to thrash each other's talk show.



that is true..i hope we can resolve this...
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

starlight8901 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


starlight8901 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Why can't you both have talk shows?


someone stole her idea...



But as long as the talkshow is that person's owns and doesn't completely copy and paste, isn't that okay?

Can't they just compromise?


Even if people vote on hers, will that make that person stop doing it?

Things like this usually end a fight where each other's side gets their own personal army to thrash each other's talk show.



that is true..i hope we can resolve this...


Maybe the could combine them. Or maybe there could be just one main thread.

Because having a talk show can't just be entitled to her, no matter how good her's may be (Not that I've ever read it.)

It's a popular idea.

Posted 9/12/08

AmuxIku wrote:


brown_bunny94 wrote:

i vote yours >< sorry for the others cuz its more fun





thank you ^^
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
this thread needs to be deleted. there is no reason for people to use such language when younger viewers are fans of this show. stop using discriminating words and language that is not fit to be on this site. let's put aside the fact this thread may be useless, pointless, and about to start a fight and focus on making this site user friendly to all. it is possible to get a point across without using the f-bomb.
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

tenchikiss wrote:

this thread needs to be deleted. there is no reason for people to use such language when younger viewers are fans of this show. stop using discriminating words and language that is not fit to be on this site. let's put aside the fact this thread may be useless, pointless, and about to start a fight and focus on making this site user friendly to all. it is possible to get a point across without using the f-bomb.


Someone agrees with me.
Member
2410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California baby :]
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
wtf who's the other person? i have to check out their's before i decide who to vote for, and btw, isn't this pointless? did you make this forum to discourage the other person into not continuing the talk show? i dunt think it works that way. and can someone please send me a link to the other person?
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

AnaMaree wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

this thread needs to be deleted. there is no reason for people to use such language when younger viewers are fans of this show. stop using discriminating words and language that is not fit to be on this site. let's put aside the fact this thread may be useless, pointless, and about to start a fight and focus on making this site user friendly to all. it is possible to get a point across without using the f-bomb.


Someone agrees with me.


me kinda does too!! >.<
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.