First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Trees in da Forest
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
woooow ya its u OMg u said my love no need 2 i will think abt it my loooooooov hhhaaha
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

dreems-girl wrote:

woooow ya its u OMg u said my love no need 2 i will think abt it my loooooooov hhhaaha


did i say that? oh my bad lol
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
dont worry this is the 2nd time yaaaaaaaaaaaay one more time
Posted 9/13/08
i want the answer lol is that wat u want 2 hear ?
Posted 9/13/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:

i want the answer lol is that wat u want 2 hear ?


nah nah the other thing
Posted 9/13/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:

i want the answer lol is that wat u want 2 hear ?


nah nah the other thing


AHOO
Posted 9/13/08
nah the word my
Posted 9/13/08

dreems-girl wrote:

nah the word my


oooh that 1 , i want the answer camon i dont have time
Posted 9/13/08
hey ahoo i know wat word u mean *spit that word* now the answer my love i mean my dear
Posted 9/13/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:

hey ahoo i know wat word u mean *spit that word* now the answer my love i mean my dear
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow coooooool third time sogoiiiii

Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
OMG look @ wat we r talkin ? sorry renfiel i didnt mean that 2 happen sorry
Posted 9/13/08
ya sry 4 skiping ur Q ren kun
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
sorry again man oi boso i'm leavin now sleep with the answer sweety & u can eat it if u want
Posted 9/13/08
i will go now lee & i will answer it wen i come back so plz no 1 answer this Q k coz it's 4 me sorry
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
ok every 1 can answer this Q so ignore wat she said guys
& ya dont forget renfiiel's Q guys
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.