First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Shugo Chara role play
Posted 9/14/08

Winterroselove wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

NO!!!!RIMA GOT TAKEN!!!!!!!DARN! ill be kusukusu or Dia


ok! want to be kusu kusu if thats ok?



xDthan ill be diaxDDDDomg all my fav characters a gonexDDD


oh i knew you would say that!XD
ok! dia it is
Posted 9/14/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

NO!!!!RIMA GOT TAKEN!!!!!!!DARN! ill be kusukusu or Dia


ok! want to be kusu kusu if thats ok?



xDthan ill be diaxDDDDomg all my fav characters a gonexDDD


oh i knew you would say that!XD
ok! dia it is


alright since i cant think of anything else to bexD
Member
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


mikan_natsume52996 wrote:

can I be yaya? pls


sure!~ yaya free!~anyway


yay! thank you so much ! ^_^
Posted 9/19/08

mikan_natsume52996 wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:


mikan_natsume52996 wrote:

can I be yaya? pls


sure!~ yaya free!~anyway


yay! thank you so much ! ^_^


no problem!
Member
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:

role play!~

amu~~~~~~emerald789
ikuto~~~~~~~~~~narutofan110
rima~~~~~~~~~~~~~~naruto addict 08
tadese~~~~~~~~~
nadiskio~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kukai~~~~~~~~~~
kairi~~~~~~~~~~~~
utau~~~~~~~~~~~~~Miko Sakura
people from easter company~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
people who pure x eggs~~~~~~~~~~~~~
people who make x eggs~~~~~~~~~~~


Other characters!~~~~~~~~~~~~`
dia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`winterroselove


Can I be Kukai? (:

Posted 9/20/08

jackiely73 wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:

role play!~

amu~~~~~~emerald789
ikuto~~~~~~~~~~narutofan110
rima~~~~~~~~~~~~~~naruto addict 08
tadese~~~~~~~~~
nadiskio~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kukai~~~~~~~~~~
kairi~~~~~~~~~~~~
utau~~~~~~~~~~~~~Miko Sakura
people from easter company~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
people who pure x eggs~~~~~~~~~~~~~
people who make x eggs~~~~~~~~~~~


Other characters!~~~~~~~~~~~~`
dia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`winterroselove


Can I be Kukai? (:



ok!!!:)
Member
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


jackiely73 wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:

role play!~

amu~~~~~~emerald789
ikuto~~~~~~~~~~narutofan110
rima~~~~~~~~~~~~~~naruto addict 08
tadese~~~~~~~~~
nadiskio~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kukai~~~~~~~~~~
kairi~~~~~~~~~~~~
utau~~~~~~~~~~~~~Miko Sakura
people from easter company~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
people who pure x eggs~~~~~~~~~~~~~
people who make x eggs~~~~~~~~~~~


Other characters!~~~~~~~~~~~~`
dia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`winterroselove


Can I be Kukai? (:



ok!!!:)


Yay! Thanks :D
Posted 9/24/08

miko_sakura wrote:

nvm i'll be....utau


ok i think i posted your up already go check!
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08
Can I be Nagehiko Fujisaki, the 3rd-Jack's chair??
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.