Created by FearedKnight
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What You Think About The Group?
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08
Please Vote For What You Think....
-FearedKnight
~Thank You
Moderator
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Don't worry about it
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
I think this group is #1
Square Enix fan!
984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / jakarta
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Awesome! i like but in jakarta thre isn't group like this i so happy
Square Enix fan!
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08
great man!
actually the first group i joined lol
Square Enix fan!
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
awesome but it's hard to navigate all the game info. or is it just me
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

thosang wrote:

awesome but it's hard to navigate all the game info. or is it just me


well...thats something that has to be done by many of us.
That is i am still looking for many Moderators.
So far the most helpful one is shino. Me and shino are the only active mods...
we used to have more,but they all quit cr or just doesnt log into this group anymore.
Square Enix fan!
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in the other univ...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

FearedKnight wrote:


thosang wrote:

awesome but it's hard to navigate all the game info. or is it just me


well...thats something that has to be done by many of us.
That is i am still looking for many Moderators.
So far the most helpful one is shino. Me and shino are the only active mods...
we used to have more,but they all quit cr or just doesnt log into this group anymore.

lol I try 2
Square Enix fan!
17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
this is group is...awesome group
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
Thank you^^ we try our hardest to get the information on
Posted 1/20/10
I love it
hehehe but you guys should all become more activeeeeee hahaha
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

XxRukaxX wrote:

I love it
hehehe but you guys should all become more activeeeeee hahaha


we used to be very active,but since i'm busy time to time, i somewhat
not able to post much. but i look for infos every day...
Posted 1/21/10
cool now only have to get those other members active get ur lazy asses back online and post like crazy, ppl! hahahaha >_<
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

XxRukaxX wrote:

cool now only have to get those other members active get ur lazy asses back online and post like crazy, ppl! hahahaha >_<


LOL
Moderator
4118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / frankfort michigan
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
its wat ive been looking for in a group im a big final fantasy fan.
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

bladearmor2 wrote:

its wat ive been looking for in a group im a big final fantasy fan.


Glad to hear that =)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.