First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Did you know? Anime Facts
21447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where everything...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Did you know that

Dante from Devil May Cry kicks serious ass?
Posted 9/12/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Everything revolves around Chuck Norris.


Speaking of Chuck Norris,

Did you know Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door?

But more importantly did you know Bruce Lee kicked the shit out of Chuck Norris?

So, the real question is..... what can Bruce Lee do to a revolving door?
Posted 9/12/08

SimplyBill wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Did you know that I am awesome?




Hmm, i knew of Maria-sama's awesomeness, and i knew all must bow to Nagi-ojousama, and i knew i must wuv you forever for creating my only Maria avi..... does this mean i knew that your awesome long before anyone else?!?!?!


I guess so and LOL at your avatar. Why won't you change it? I can change it for you as a reward.


I accept and thank you for your offer. (I don't know how to use photo shop, LOL)
Posted 9/12/08

SimplyBill wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Did you know that I am awesome?




Hmm, i knew of Maria-sama's awesomeness, and i knew all must bow to Nagi-ojousama, and i knew i must wuv you forever for creating my only Maria avi..... does this mean i knew that your awesome long before anyone else?!?!?!


I guess so and LOL at your avatar. Why won't you change it? I can change it for you as a reward.


I accept and thank you for your offer. (I don't know how to use photo shop, LOL)


Ok... Wait for a minute.

I'll give you a Maria-san.


xDDDD I get a Maria AVI XDDDD
Posted 9/12/08

Belbie93 wrote:

Did you know Dark is The best?


Did you know I > Dark?

Now the question is, if Dark is the best, and I'm greater than the best, what am I? :O
3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Countryside villa...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Did you know?
Ya rly.
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08
did u knoe....

he is a rapist :O !!!~~~
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / out of nowhere
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
did you know itachi died.... of course you do.... sasuke has now a mangekyou sharingan and his team has allied with the akatsuki to capture the remaining tailed beast... hehehehe... about naruto he is now training with the frog sage ( dont know his name sowee) to learn sage chakra... the frog sage gave naruto a book called the gutsy ninja and when he reads it he cried well sasuke's team captured the eight tailed beast (tentacled beast with a bull head)... and brings it to tobi aka madara uchiha... sasuke next plan is to destroy konoha... I hope naruto goes back in time... well thats it hope you enjoyed reading it... hahahahah (cough cough)
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

SunshineKuma wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Everything revolves around Chuck Norris.


Speaking of Chuck Norris,

Did you know Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door?

But more importantly did you know Bruce Lee kicked the shit out of Chuck Norris?

So, the real question is..... what can Bruce Lee do to a revolving door?


What he did with Chuck Norris.
...?
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

SunshineKuma wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Everything revolves around Chuck Norris.


Speaking of Chuck Norris,

Did you know Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door?

But more importantly did you know Bruce Lee kicked the shit out of Chuck Norris?

So, the real question is..... what can Bruce Lee do to a revolving door?


No, the issue here is, which one is still alive?

Only one person has beaten Chuck Norris, but he is no longer alive....
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Takashi_Higashi wrote:

Let's share things that what we know on Anime. ^^
On the series,movies,mangas,doujin games etc. related to anime. ^^

Did you know?
Kohaku of Melty Blood became Saber's new Master.

Did you know?
Shirou of Fate/Stay Night doesn't use Unlimited Blade Works,he uses Berserker's weapon as his final move.

Well,I forgot the others soooo,you guys go on ahead. ^^




Battle moon wars?


did you also know that Shiki Ryougi is the second most powerful character in the history of type moon?
Posted 9/12/08

Slots wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Everything revolves around Chuck Norris.


Speaking of Chuck Norris,

Did you know Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door?

But more importantly did you know Bruce Lee kicked the shit out of Chuck Norris?

So, the real question is..... what can Bruce Lee do to a revolving door?


No, the issue here is, which one is still alive?

Only one person has beaten Chuck Norris, but he is no longer alive....


No, millions of people have beaten Chuck Norris... How? They have overused Chuck Norris Jokes/Phrases over and over to the point where now the vast majority is beginning to hate him. When a movie star starts to become hated, that is when they are truly defeated, they have lost the thing they attempted to gain by going into the movie business, they won't make as much money anymore, and they are no longer adored by the masses that used to be their fans. Congradulations young man, you just killed Chuck Norris.
3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Countryside villa...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

crush_dance wrote:


Takashi_Higashi wrote:

Let's share things that what we know on Anime. ^^
On the series,movies,mangas,doujin games etc. related to anime. ^^

Did you know?
Kohaku of Melty Blood became Saber's new Master.

Did you know?
Shirou of Fate/Stay Night doesn't use Unlimited Blade Works,he uses Berserker's weapon as his final move.

Well,I forgot the others soooo,you guys go on ahead. ^^




Battle moon wars?


did you also know that Shiki Ryougi is the second most powerful character in the history of type moon?


Yeah,she's the one who tought Shiki Tohno how to use the Eyes of Death clearly right?
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

SunshineKuma wrote:

No, millions of people have beaten Chuck Norris... How? They have overused Chuck Norris Jokes/Phrases over and over to the point where now the vast majority is beginning to hate him. When a movie star starts to become hated, that is when they are truly defeated, they have lost the thing they attempted to gain by going into the movie business, they won't make as much money anymore, and they are no longer adored by the masses that used to be their fans. Congradulations young man, you just killed Chuck Norris.


... I AM older than you. Guess my humor doesn't work well, oh well. Besides Hollywood is bad as it is, too many tabloid stories... less relevant issues.
29797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Takashi_Higashi wrote:


crush_dance wrote:


Takashi_Higashi wrote:

Let's share things that what we know on Anime. ^^
On the series,movies,mangas,doujin games etc. related to anime. ^^

Did you know?
Kohaku of Melty Blood became Saber's new Master.

Did you know?
Shirou of Fate/Stay Night doesn't use Unlimited Blade Works,he uses Berserker's weapon as his final move.

Well,I forgot the others soooo,you guys go on ahead. ^^




Battle moon wars?


did you also know that Shiki Ryougi is the second most powerful character in the history of type moon?


Yeah,she's the one who tought Shiki Tohno how to use the Eyes of Death clearly right?


wow
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.