First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Did you know? Anime Facts
6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
man i hate it when other users trashes the topic creator or something........
and yeah i dont have any facts
Posted 9/12/08

Slots wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:

No, millions of people have beaten Chuck Norris... How? They have overused Chuck Norris Jokes/Phrases over and over to the point where now the vast majority is beginning to hate him. When a movie star starts to become hated, that is when they are truly defeated, they have lost the thing they attempted to gain by going into the movie business, they won't make as much money anymore, and they are no longer adored by the masses that used to be their fans. Congradulations young man, you just killed Chuck Norris.


... I AM older than you. Guess my humor doesn't work well, oh well. Besides Hollywood is bad as it is, too many tabloid stories... less relevant issues.


Nah, humour works, just i'm sick of Chuck Norris at the moment, i've heard to many of those lines lately -.-; so i figured i'd flip on someone, your just the guy i did it too, lucky you! Lol
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
nothing ~

597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

SunshineKuma wrote:

Nah, humour works, just i'm sick of Chuck Norris at the moment, i've heard to many of those lines lately -.-; so i figured i'd flip on someone, your just the guy i did it too, lucky you! Lol


Awesome! thanks!


I think....
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

SimplyBill wrote:


crush_dance wrote:


Takashi_Higashi wrote:

Let's share things that what we know on Anime. ^^
On the series,movies,mangas,doujin games etc. related to anime. ^^

Did you know?
Kohaku of Melty Blood became Saber's new Master.

Did you know?
Shirou of Fate/Stay Night doesn't use Unlimited Blade Works,he uses Berserker's weapon as his final move.

Well,I forgot the others soooo,you guys go on ahead. ^^




Battle moon wars?


did you also know that Shiki Ryougi is the second most powerful character in the history of type moon?


Then who is the first? Arcuid or Emiya?


Brunestud
BUT! only when at her castle at the eve of the full moon can she truly be called immortal

otherwise Emiya at his full potential and nothing to hold him back...well as they say in the site


Another one
15439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Did you know this thread has very little factual information regarding anime?
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08
do you know that L`s birthday is October 21?..

( maybe that` the reason why he like sweets.. )
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Did you know that Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect 4 in three moves?
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

AnimeEmo wrote:

do you know that L`s birthday is October 21?..

( maybe that` the reason why he like sweets.. )


Did you know if you had gave this info to light he could look up L birth records?
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Las Vegas Baby~!
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
did you know that I Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love times infinity plus one My Boyfriend?????????


































































well i do
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

faithkiller wrote:


AnimeEmo wrote:

do you know that L`s birthday is October 21?..

( maybe that` the reason why he like sweets.. )


Did you know if you had gave this info to light he could look up L birth records?



yeah, I know, but I don`t want him to kill L..
I love L!!

:D
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08

AnimeEmo wrote:


faithkiller wrote:


AnimeEmo wrote:

do you know that L`s birthday is October 21?..

( maybe that` the reason why he like sweets.. )


Did you know if you had gave this info to light he could look up L birth records?



yeah, I know, but I don`t want him to kill L..
I love L!!

:D


I hate L for torturing Misa

Did you Know
L is a Pervert
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Did you know that if you use a pencil in the notebook and then erase it after the person die you will never run out of space? (pretty sure it work) - If it doesn't dont flame me but just tell me why
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

faithkiller wrote:


AnimeEmo wrote:


faithkiller wrote:


AnimeEmo wrote:

do you know that L`s birthday is October 21?..

( maybe that` the reason why he like sweets.. )


Did you know if you had gave this info to light he could look up L birth records?



yeah, I know, but I don`t want him to kill L..
I love L!!

:D


I hate L for torturing Misa

Did you Know
L is a Pervert



haha!!! I think he`s not a pervert.. he even dont` have time for such things like that..
I feel sorry for you, you must really like Misa.. I don`t know but i think L likes Misa..
5552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Did you know? I know you don't know.... There are Some Guys in Anime who Have No Nipples
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / reading some book...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Takashi_Higashi wrote:

Did you know?
I don't know.




LOLZ
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.