First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Did you know? Anime Facts
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / reading some book...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

zendude wrote:

Did you know that:


sugoi... these are one hell of a collection...
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

AnimeEmo wrote:


faithkiller wrote:


AnimeEmo wrote:


faithkiller wrote:


AnimeEmo wrote:

do you know that L`s birthday is October 21?..

( maybe that` the reason why he like sweets.. )


Did you know if you had gave this info to light he could look up L birth records?



yeah, I know, but I don`t want him to kill L..
I love L!!

:D


I hate L for torturing Misa

Did you Know
L is a Pervert



haha!!! I think he`s not a pervert.. he even dont` have time for such things like that..
I feel sorry for you, you must really like Misa.. I don`t know but i think L likes Misa..


LOL ya she is kinda cute any way im only at Ep 23 so pls no spoilers

ill list some things i know ryt noe
Did you know
-shinigamis only eat apples
-Light is ambedexterious (sory for spelling)
-chips from deathnote are made of glass
-If you havnt seen deathnote if you look up "Ill take a potato chip... AND EAT IT" on youtube you will laugh for a day
-the trap that light made in his drawer was useless
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Did you know that MANkoto IS IN DA HAUS!
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
DID YOU KNOW

sakura = cherry blossoms
yuki = snow
yumi = water



ADD if you know more
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
there should be a spoiler alert here dude.. but did you know that.. sasuke is a stupid brat who killed his brother... yah you know it..
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Behind the Lookin...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
Did you know...

Konata is God and God is Konata?
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

crush_dance wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


crush_dance wrote:


Takashi_Higashi wrote:

Let's share things that what we know on Anime. ^^
On the series,movies,mangas,doujin games etc. related to anime. ^^

Did you know?
Kohaku of Melty Blood became Saber's new Master.

Did you know?
Shirou of Fate/Stay Night doesn't use Unlimited Blade Works,he uses Berserker's weapon as his final move.

Well,I forgot the others soooo,you guys go on ahead. ^^




Battle moon wars?


did you also know that Shiki Ryougi is the second most powerful character in the history of type moon?


Then who is the first? Arcuid or Emiya?


Brunestud
BUT! only when at her castle at the eve of the full moon can she truly be called immortal

otherwise Emiya at his full potential and nothing to hold him back...well as they say in the site


Another one


Which site you read it? From Beastlair?
Posted 9/13/08

praska wrote:

Did you know? I know you don't know.... There are Some Guys in Anime who Have No Nipples


yeah i noe.
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Takashi_Higashi wrote:

Did you know?
I don't know.




haha!! damn funny!
5552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/13/08


praska wrote:

Did you know? I know you don't know.... There are Some Guys in Anime who Have No Nipples”

yeah i noe.


surprise~~
5552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Did you know.. In Anime ALIEN mean Big Breasted Women
27021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / On the computer xD
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
wat kind do u mean ==
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Maou068 wrote:


crush_dance wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


crush_dance wrote:


Takashi_Higashi wrote:

Let's share things that what we know on Anime. ^^
On the series,movies,mangas,doujin games etc. related to anime. ^^

Did you know?
Kohaku of Melty Blood became Saber's new Master.

Did you know?
Shirou of Fate/Stay Night doesn't use Unlimited Blade Works,he uses Berserker's weapon as his final move.

Well,I forgot the others soooo,you guys go on ahead. ^^




Battle moon wars?


did you also know that Shiki Ryougi is the second most powerful character in the history of type moon?


Then who is the first? Arcuid or Emiya?


Brunestud
BUT! only when at her castle at the eve of the full moon can she truly be called immortal

otherwise Emiya at his full potential and nothing to hold him back...well as they say in the site


Another one


Which site you read it? From Beastlair?


No,some Japanese site of type moon
Forgive me but i forgot the name.

Try googling it,that's how i found it,hope you read Japanese
2141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Metro Iloilo, Phi...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
did you know that a protein was named after pikachu?
it's called pikachurin!!! it's true!!!
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

maikeruTV wrote:

did you know that a protein was named after pikachu?
it's called pikachurin!!! it's true!!!


True story. I even wrote a short post about it elsewhere ( http://www.gamegravity.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1010.) Just goes to show that the Japanese have a weird sense of humor.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.