First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Cooking Club
Posted 12/30/08

Meme5 wrote:

Hi^^
Welcome to all of u
I'm ur club captain, Meme...
Well, to start off we should introduce ur selfs



moshi2!!hajimashitte2!!!

can i join this club???
my name is liyana...
u can call me:liyana*tsukichii*amaya*miko...
that my japan names...
not real lol..
hobby??
erm:shopping,drawwing,eats(LoL),Cooking,
make craft,badminton,swimming,
watching TV,travel or go anyware examples country or any place..
reading,chatting,sport events,play com also surf internet...
huh..so many my hobbies...i say a real..
anyway..
HAJIMASHIITTE...
i dont know wat to talk...LOL

Moderator
Meme5 
25402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here, there, ever...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

mikoto_kino wrote:


Meme5 wrote:

Hi^^
Welcome to all of u
I'm ur club captain, Meme...
Well, to start off we should introduce ur selfs



moshi2!!hajimashitte2!!!

can i join this club???
my name is liyana...
u can call me:liyana*tsukichii*amaya*miko...
that my japan names...
not real lol..
hobby??
erm:shopping,drawwing,eats(LoL),Cooking,
make craft,badminton,swimming,
watching TV,travel or go anyware examples country or any place..
reading,chatting,sport events,play com also surf internet...
huh..so many my hobbies...i say a real..
anyway..
HAJIMASHIITTE...
i dont know wat to talk...LOL



hey^^ welcome if you want 2 join u have to sign up ok^^

Posted 1/14/09

Meme5 wrote:


mikoto_kino wrote:


Meme5 wrote:

Hi^^
Welcome to all of u
I'm ur club captain, Meme...
Well, to start off we should introduce ur selfs



moshi2!!hajimashitte2!!!

can i join this club???
my name is liyana...
u can call me:liyana*tsukichii*amaya*miko...
that my japan names...
not real lol..
hobby??
erm:shopping,drawwing,eats(LoL),Cooking,
make craft,badminton,swimming,
watching TV,travel or go anyware examples country or any place..
reading,chatting,sport events,play com also surf internet...
huh..so many my hobbies...i say a real..
anyway..
HAJIMASHIITTE...
i dont know wat to talk...LOL



hey^^ welcome if you want 2 join u have to sign up ok^^



sign up??
how my username?
Moderator
Meme5 
25402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here, there, ever...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

mikoto_kino wrote:


Meme5 wrote:


mikoto_kino wrote:


Meme5 wrote:

Hi^^
Welcome to all of u
I'm ur club captain, Meme...
Well, to start off we should introduce ur selfs



moshi2!!hajimashitte2!!!

can i join this club???
my name is liyana...
u can call me:liyana*tsukichii*amaya*miko...
that my japan names...
not real lol..
hobby??
erm:shopping,drawwing,eats(LoL),Cooking,
make craft,badminton,swimming,
watching TV,travel or go anyware examples country or any place..
reading,chatting,sport events,play com also surf internet...
huh..so many my hobbies...i say a real..
anyway..
HAJIMASHIITTE...
i dont know wat to talk...LOL



hey^^ welcome if you want 2 join u have to sign up ok^^



sign up??
how my username?


no^^ u go 2 the forum 2 sign up 4 classes and ask 2 join the cooking club k? ^.^

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.