First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Do you sometimes daydream yourself having special power/ability you create or in anime ?
32057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

anime_music25 wrote:


frizzybee wrote:

yeah but most of the time it's a action/drama


LOLZ...I never knew that :P


h-hey! - -" well it is i guess
8509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever eNa is
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

frizzybee wrote:


anime_music25 wrote:


frizzybee wrote:

yeah but most of the time it's a action/drama


LOLZ...I never knew that :P


h-hey! - -" well it is i guess


LMAO...give me an example xD
32057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
what? n-no >.< ill sound like an idiot~
8509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever eNa is
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

frizzybee wrote:

what? n-no >.< ill sound like an idiot~


C'mon...plz?
Posted 9/13/08
No. I don't daydream about zeh powers. =/
32057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

anime_music25 wrote:


frizzybee wrote:

what? n-no >.< ill sound like an idiot~


C'mon...plz?


um, no? maybe later o.o its turned into a big story and im kinda embarassed
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

frizzybee wrote:


anime_music25 wrote:


frizzybee wrote:

what? n-no >.< ill sound like an idiot~


C'mon...plz?


um, no? maybe later o.o its turned into a big story and im kinda embarassed


Come on .. share it .... that's what the thread is about =]
32057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

XxSkylarxX wrote:


frizzybee wrote:


anime_music25 wrote:


frizzybee wrote:

what? n-no >.< ill sound like an idiot~


C'mon...plz?


um, no? maybe later o.o its turned into a big story and im kinda embarassed


Come on .. share it .... that's what the thread is about =]


lol im busy busy busy with school and projects, it'll take a while to type up xD *bows* sorry~
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
yeah!!like i can freeze time && just do everything i want.
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

nonpareil wrote:

I once dream I had a power to teleport, that's one of the most memorable dream I ever had (especially after my conscious told my brain waves to dream of killing Naruto).


i wanna go with you! lets kill naruto together!
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Ya like i have dante power cool man
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
yah i do....i luv to daydream n fantasize
Posted 9/13/08

anime-addict-09 wrote:


Jusaya wrote:

yup I dreamed I had this sword and I can manipulate the element of the sword ex fire to water lightning to fire ( u know wat i mean) then I can mix it those elements to create a more powerful combination... and then I can divide the sword into two and each has its own element... cool right...


SAME LOL!!!!!!!



wtf... lol
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
I had this dream where I had a motorcycle and it would transform into a mecha suit or something, and it was great! It was so real and the thing is, I had that dream like 10 or so years ago and I still remember it
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar. but ain't...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
hmm.. yeah..

daydreaming is my number one hobby!

i always dream about me having a death note....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.