First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
LiNA chans Avi Request
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 10/15/08
Hiyaaaaaa This is XxYen's avi makingg's If yu want Norma to do it please post it onto the other forum topic Thank Qs ^_____^
My examples:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it:
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc):
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):
With copyrite or without?
Wat kiind of frame yu want:
And yur Picture:
Posted 9/13/08
Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: Scarlet ( and a quote too)
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): please pick it for me
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): sure!!
And yur Picture
please make it look calm and ppretty! and plz add designs dat wud suit da pic~
Posted 9/13/08

computerko wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: Scarlet ( and a quote too)
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): please pick it for me
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): sure!!
And yur Picture
please make it look calm and ppretty! and plz add designs dat wud suit da pic~


Lols OKays YUu noe the quote shud i just put Me and u together like on the picture and and yu want it long and thin?
Posted 9/13/08

xxyen wrote:


computerko wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: Scarlet ( and a quote too)
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): please pick it for me
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): sure!!
And yur Picture
please make it look calm and ppretty! and plz add designs dat wud suit da pic~


Lols OKays YUu noe the quote shud i just put Me and u together like on the picture and and yu want it long and thin? :D


yup! but please make it look calm,k? thx!
Posted 9/13/08

computerko wrote:


xxyen wrote:


computerko wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: Scarlet ( and a quote too)
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): please pick it for me
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): sure!!
And yur Picture
please make it look calm and ppretty! and plz add designs dat wud suit da pic~


Lols OKays YUu noe the quote shud i just put Me and u together like on the picture and and yu want it long and thin? :D


yup! but please make it look calm,k? thx!


Lols Okii Dokii Coming up in 10minutes or less
Posted 9/13/08

computerko wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: Scarlet ( and a quote too)
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): please pick it for me
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): sure!!
And yur Picture
please make it look calm and ppretty! and plz add designs dat wud suit da pic~

Here yu go Hope yu like it >< If not just tell me to redo :D


Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):light pink
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc):
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):anything you want
Wat kiind of frame yu want:a light pink frame and you pick the frame design
And yur Picture:
Posted 9/13/08
wat to write on:mitsuki
brushes:u decide
crop:thin n tall
n i like the example three
Posted 9/14/08

ClownDrop wrote:

What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):light pink
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc):
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):anything you want
Wat kiind of frame yu want:a light pink frame and you pick the frame design
And yur Picture:


Here yu go Hope yu like it ^^ If not Just tell me and I'l redo it for yu :]



Posted 9/14/08

smileymiki wrote:

wat to write on:mitsuki
brushes:u decide
crop:thin n tall
n i like the example three


Here yu go hope yu like it ^^ If not Jurstt tell me and i'll redo it for ya :]]
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: LadyYukki ft Zoe-Chan
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): blue and purple
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): Yes please
can i have a desgin like your first example
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): tall and thin
With copyrite or without? without
Wat kiind of frame yu want: thin frame
And yur Picture:
Posted 9/14/08
its awsome thank u
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

xxyen wrote:


ClownDrop wrote:

What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):light pink
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc):
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):anything you want
Wat kiind of frame yu want:a light pink frame and you pick the frame design
And yur Picture:


Here yu go Hope yu like it ^^ If not Just tell me and I'l redo it for yu :]





thnx it is awsome
Member
1741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Tell me wat yu want me to write on it:Sw33ty-chan
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):pink
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): i dont know u pick
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):thin
Wat kiind of frame yu want:any
And yur Picture:
Member
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: "Raine" and my user name "oOCandiixRawROo
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):strawberry dark pink and blue maybe
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): yep cute
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):long and thin
With copyrite or without? no
Wat kind of frame yu want:thin pink frame
And yur Picture: just the girl please


And all the kawaiiness is up to you ^u^ thank you!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.