First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
LiNA chans Avi Request
Member
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
oh. this is the picture for the second one. sorry.
Posted 9/30/08

-MiSa- wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: my username: -MiSa- and .. miku hatsune .. ^^
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): blue and uuhmm .. darker blue ..
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): hearts ..butterflies .. and fowers .. ^_^
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long and thin ..
With copyrite or without? without
Wat kiind of frame yu want: it up to you .. what do you think goes with it that will make it awaii .. ^^
And yur Picture:


Here yu go hope yu like it ^^ Verryyyyyyyyy sorryyyyyyyy for thee late reply D: School..If yu dunt like it YU can tell me to redo it ^^
Posted 9/30/08

lusciousfifteen wrote:

is it okay if i ask for two avis?

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: luscious and a quote saying 'i put on a smile just for you'
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): green and pink.
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): anything cute. please?
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long and thin,
With copyrite or without? with copyrite.
Wat kiind of frame yu want: u like the third frame.
And yur Picture:

and..


Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: luscious. 'i'll give you everything you need'
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): black and red
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): anything that will match the picture please.
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): any.
With copyrite or without? without copyrite.
Wat kiind of frame yu want: i think number three too.
And yur Picture:


Heres both of yurs ^^ Soooooooooo Sorryyyyyyyyyyy for thee late reply D: School..Hope yu like it. If not just tell me to redo ^^

Member
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

xxyen wrote:


lusciousfifteen wrote:

is it okay if i ask for two avis?

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: luscious and a quote saying 'i put on a smile just for you'
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): green and pink.
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): anything cute. please?
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long and thin,
With copyrite or without? with copyrite.
Wat kiind of frame yu want: u like the third frame.
And yur Picture:

and..


Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: luscious. 'i'll give you everything you need'
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): black and red
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): anything that will match the picture please.
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): any.
With copyrite or without? without copyrite.
Wat kiind of frame yu want: i think number three too.
And yur Picture:


Heres both of yurs ^^ Soooooooooo Sorryyyyyyyyyyy for thee late reply D: School..Hope yu like it. If not just tell me to redo ^^




no need to redo it.
thank you, it looks really awesome.
i like it.
and don't be sorry, i'm the one who should be sorry.
i know that everyone is busy with school and everything,
yet i still asked you to make this for me.

Member
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

xxyen wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: my username: -MiSa- and .. miku hatsune .. ^^
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): blue and uuhmm .. darker blue ..
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): hearts ..butterflies .. and fowers .. ^_^
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long and thin ..
With copyrite or without? without
Wat kiind of frame yu want: it up to you .. what do you think goes with it that will make it awaii .. ^^
And yur Picture:


Here yu go hope yu like it ^^ Verryyyyyyyyy sorryyyyyyyy for thee late reply D: School..If yu dunt like it YU can tell me to redo it ^^


oh its okaay !!
i know what it feels like ..
im busy with school too ..
and thanks for making my avi .. i love it .. ^_^
Posted 10/1/08

-MiSa- wrote:


xxyen wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: my username: -MiSa- and .. miku hatsune .. ^^
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): blue and uuhmm .. darker blue ..
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): hearts ..butterflies .. and fowers .. ^_^
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long and thin ..
With copyrite or without? without
Wat kiind of frame yu want: it up to you .. what do you think goes with it that will make it awaii .. ^^
And yur Picture:


Here yu go hope yu like it ^^ Verryyyyyyyyy sorryyyyyyyy for thee late reply D: School..If yu dunt like it YU can tell me to redo it ^^


oh its okaay !!
i know what it feels like ..
im busy with school too ..
and thanks for making my avi .. i love it .. ^_^


Lool NPs :DD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.