First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Singapore Polytechnic
Member
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

indarkness wrote:


accw wrote:

oic lol


nod nod. you want meet him too? haha.
oh, you did well?


not that bad gpa 3.212
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

accw wrote:

not that bad gpa 3.212


good for you man. haha. jiayous jiayous (:
i'm gng to jiayous for next sem man. haha. dont want to risk my cca
Member
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

indarkness wrote:


accw wrote:

not that bad gpa 3.212


good for you man. haha. jiayous jiayous (:
i'm gng to jiayous for next sem man. haha. dont want to risk my cca :D


but most of my classmate get 3.3+
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

accw wrote:

but most of my classmate get 3.3+


aiyo.. you are you mah. they are they. why want to compare? live life the way you want =) haha. dont feel stressed cos of that. no point
Member
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

indarkness wrote:


accw wrote:

but most of my classmate get 3.3+


aiyo.. you are you mah. they are they. why want to compare? live life the way you want =) haha. dont feel stressed cos of that. no point :D


i just trying to say ppl in my class better
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
yea no point, my friend 1.7 cool right?
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

accw wrote:

i just trying to say ppl in my class better


okay. it's inferiority mah. oh wells. you did well alrd la. congrats ^^
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Santhor wrote:

yea no point, my friend 1.7 cool right?


aye you not from SP eh. --"
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
ehh dammit ok i'm not from SP..but i was..i appealed to ngee ann ok? cannot post here izzit? got problems izzit? finding troubles izzit?
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Santhor wrote:

ehh dammit ok i'm not from SP..but i was..i appealed to ngee ann ok? cannot post here izzit? got problems izzit? finding troubles izzit?


you so ji dong for what. LOL. okay okay. post here if you want then. oh wells.
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
HAHA good! and i was in SP's IT for ermm..less than a minute
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

indarkness wrote:

RESULTS OUT TMRW

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE! ^^


WTF man everyone got good grades? guess wad i score 2.5....-_- isn't it great or wad? feel like jumping down...
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

indarkness wrote:


accw wrote:

lol how you know?


because i've met him in school before.


ei ei u met me b4? who are you????? yea how do u noe i am yr 1? WOOt? who are you? haha
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

kraken_of_the_sea wrote:

WTF man everyone got good grades? guess wad i score 2.5....-_- isn't it great or wad? feel like jumping down...


dont jump la --'
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

kraken_of_the_sea wrote:

ei ei u met me b4? who are you????? yea how do u noe i am yr 1? WOOt? who are you? haha


you dont remember me LOL.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.