First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself, ONEGAI!
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Hello, minna!.... Anatomanishi is here ne!~ Arigato for supporting Japan Stuff Daisuki!!!... Hehehe.... I hope you will introduce yourself here! So, all members in this group will know you ne!~

I will introduce myself first!!!...

Hello, minna!... U can call me Hana-chan ne!~ I'm the creator of this group!!!... I'm 13 years old. I love reading manga, surfing internet, swimming and and listening music in defeaning volume! I hate sleep ne! I love the people who appreciate their friends!!!... I also love all Japan stuff! Feel free to add me as your buddy!!!........~ *_*

Arigato gozaimasu!!!.........
Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
hi everyone
im pafoua
u can call me anything u want.. i don't really mind
my birthday is on Oct. 20 1994
im 13 turning 14 this year..im in highschool now but not so happy about it
love to watch dramas ALOT! haha
im hmong and i live in California
i like to read fanfics and mangas
ther's tons of things i like.. it especially involes japanese or korean stuff..
hope everyone like this group ^^
Posted 9/13/08
Hi Minna!!
i'm Marielle! My jap name is Asuka!
You can call me anything you want!
my D.O.B is April 20
btw.. i'm just 11
i live in the Philippines!
i love many things!
I'm the first moderator here!
So please be active!
i hope you like this group! ^_^
Member
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Hi EverYOnE!!!
I'm Aida Hannah
My D.O.B is on the 19th of August
im 13 years old this year
I'm FrOm Malaysia but live in Germany for 2 years (2006-2008)
NicE To mEEt All Of U!!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
hi!!
You can call me hsj-chan!!
well..
I love HSJ!! and it isn't much obvious ne?? j/k..
I'm from the Phils..have a little Japanese blood..
hopefully I will be able to fulfill my dream of going to Japan early next year!! xDD
I hope everyone here would be active!!
btw.. asuka-chan..
thanks for the invite!! you did invite me ne?? o.O
Posted 9/13/08

AiDa_sHiDa95 wrote:

Hi EverYOnE!!!
I'm Aida Hannah
My D.O.B is on the 19th of August
im 13 years old this year
I'm FrOm Malaysia but live in Germany for 2 years (2006-2008)
NicE To mEEt All Of U!!!


welcome to the group Dai-nee!! hope u like it here!!
hope u can be active too!
Posted 9/13/08

hsj9392 wrote:

hi!!
You can call me hsj-chan!!
well..
I love HSJ!! and it isn't much obvious ne?? j/k..
I'm from the Phils..have a little Japanese blood..
hopefully I will be able to fulfill my dream of going to Japan early next year!! xDD
I hope everyone here would be active!!
btw.. asuka-chan..
thanks for the invite!! you did invite me ne?? o.O


welcome to the group Chari-nee!!
hai! i did invite you! ^_^
please be active!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
i will!! ^-^
hahaha
Posted 9/13/08

pafoua wrote:

hi everyone
im pafoua
u can call me anything u want.. i don't really mind
my birthday is on Oct. 20 1994
im 13 turning 14 this year..im in highschool now but not so happy about it
love to watch dramas ALOT! haha
im hmong and i live in California
i like to read fanfics and mangas
ther's tons of things i like.. it especially involes japanese or korean stuff..
hope everyone like this group ^^


tnx for joining the group paffy-nee!! and WELCOME!!
hope u like it here!!
^_^
Member
3681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
Hello everyone!
Im Irene~
& I love GREEN!
& JAPANESE STUFFS! ^_____________^
Sixteen this year. :D
Posted 9/13/08

cloudiestpiggiez wrote:

Hello everyone!
Im Irene~
& I love GREEN!
& JAPANESE STUFFS! ^_____________^
Sixteen this year. :D


Hi Irene!! tnx for joining! ^_^ yoroshiku!
Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Asuka-chan_12 wrote:


pafoua wrote:

hi everyone
im pafoua
u can call me anything u want.. i don't really mind
my birthday is on Oct. 20 1994
im 13 turning 14 this year..im in highschool now but not so happy about it
love to watch dramas ALOT! haha
im hmong and i live in California
i like to read fanfics and mangas
ther's tons of things i like.. it especially involes japanese or korean stuff..
hope everyone like this group ^^


tnx for joining the group paffy-nee!! and WELCOME!!
hope u like it here!!
^_^


ur welcome su-chan!
i like this group but don't knoe why lol
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / phil.....
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
eow...
bEndA here....
tnx for the invite....
well.. i just turned 19 last 9/9... (it seems im the oldest again.... )
i like a lot of japanese...
but im not that creative...
but ill try my best....
Posted 9/13/08

benderz wrote:

eow...
bEndA here....
tnx for the invite....
well.. i just turned 19 last 9/9... (it seems im the oldest again.... )
i like a lot of japanese...
but im not that creative...
but ill try my best....


Hi benda-nee!! it's okay if your the oldest!
your like our neechan!! haha... ^_^
tnx for joining the group!
pls try to be active! ^_~

Member
3681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Asuka-chan_12 wrote:


cloudiestpiggiez wrote:

Hello everyone!
Im Irene~
& I love GREEN!
& JAPANESE STUFFS! ^_____________^
Sixteen this year. :D


Hi Irene!! tnx for joining! ^_^ yoroshiku!


You're welcome! I LOVE THIS GROUP! :D

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.