First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Life Quiz
Posted 9/13/08
Posted 9/13/08
My results ^_^

River

You are a river, you don't like big open areas you'd rather be with the ones you know, and dont like changes.

Beautiful pic, ne?
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

River

You are a river, you don't like big open areas you'd rather be with the ones you know, and dont like changes.

Beautiful pic, ne?


the pic is cute but i would say that the quizz got you wrong , in my opinion you are not like that
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Lake

You are a lake, you like to be personal, out of the city, you don't like to be in the spotlight, but still love to hang out with friends.



well the lake is blue and the words kinda say the truth so i like it
Posted 9/13/08

chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

River

You are a river, you don't like big open areas you'd rather be with the ones you know, and dont like changes.

Beautiful pic, ne?


the pic is cute but i would say that the quizz got you wrong , in my opinion you are not like that


LOL ^_^ I don't think so either, lol. What would you describe me as Tibi?

Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

River

You are a river, you don't like big open areas you'd rather be with the ones you know, and dont like changes.

Beautiful pic, ne?


the pic is cute but i would say that the quizz got you wrong , in my opinion you are not like that


LOL ^_^ I don't think so either, lol. What would you describe me as Tibi?



i will say you are like the sky , capturing everybody and everybody emotions and so changing from mood to mood being sad sometimes like a storm and happy like a nice sunny sky



something like this
Posted 9/14/08

chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

River

You are a river, you don't like big open areas you'd rather be with the ones you know, and dont like changes.

Beautiful pic, ne?


the pic is cute but i would say that the quizz got you wrong , in my opinion you are not like that


LOL ^_^ I don't think so either, lol. What would you describe me as Tibi?



i will say you are like the sky , capturing everybody and everybody emotions and so changing from mood to mood being sad sometimes like a storm and happy like a nice sunny sky



something like this


That has to be the nices thing anyone has said to me You really think so Tibi? And that pic of the clouds is AMAZING! Where did you find it?

Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

River

You are a river, you don't like big open areas you'd rather be with the ones you know, and dont like changes.

Beautiful pic, ne?


the pic is cute but i would say that the quizz got you wrong , in my opinion you are not like that


LOL ^_^ I don't think so either, lol. What would you describe me as Tibi?



i will say you are like the sky , capturing everybody and everybody emotions and so changing from mood to mood being sad sometimes like a storm and happy like a nice sunny sky



something like this


That has to be the nices thing anyone has said to me You really think so Tibi? And that pic of the clouds is AMAZING! Where did you find it?




well thats how i see you and the pic i have it from webshop and i think i put it in my page at my profile here
Glad you like how i described you
Posted 9/14/08

chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

River

You are a river, you don't like big open areas you'd rather be with the ones you know, and dont like changes.

Beautiful pic, ne?


the pic is cute but i would say that the quizz got you wrong , in my opinion you are not like that


LOL ^_^ I don't think so either, lol. What would you describe me as Tibi?



i will say you are like the sky , capturing everybody and everybody emotions and so changing from mood to mood being sad sometimes like a storm and happy like a nice sunny sky



something like this


That has to be the nices thing anyone has said to me You really think so Tibi? And that pic of the clouds is AMAZING! Where did you find it?




well thats how i see you and the pic i have it from webshop and i think i put it in my page at my profile here
Glad you like how i described you


Thanks Tibi ^_^ That was so nice of you ^_^
Posted 9/14/08
Lake

You are a lake, you like to be personal, out of the city, you don't like to be in the spotlight, but still love to hang out with friends.
Member
3540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Im a Lake
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / Sibiu
Offline
Posted 9/23/08


Rabu rabu mode on?


Btw, I'm a lake hehe xD
Posted 9/23/08

Lumi-chan wrote:



Rabu rabu mode on?


Btw, I'm a lake hehe xD


Hi there. What is Rabu rabu mode ?

114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / Sibiu
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
"Love" in japanese is pronounced "rabu"
Posted 9/23/08

Lumi-chan wrote:

"Love" in japanese is pronounced "rabu"


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^_^ LOL
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.