First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Night Watcher HQ
Posted 9/29/08
Cross: Power?

~raises my hand from my current siting position~

Cross: Count me in.
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Minky: *plays with dust ball* I am not one to turn down a challenge...... I'm in...
Night Watcher
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Doria-Gloria stands up and walks over,
"Is the beast," her small face creases and she spits the word out like rotten meat, "evil?"
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Minky: i honestly have no idea.
Posted 9/29/08
Hanz: Huh? Doria-Gloria, try to make some sense. Please...
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
Nemesis: Now, now...the beast can be evil...if it choses to be. I have only ever encountered one in Nemonia....that one was simply in a bad mood. For all we know...they can be civil. By the way...we dont want to kill the creature...just stun it. Minky..you could remove it from the sky with your wind manipulation, i can blind it by using the odd charm or two..or stun it with a flash jinx. Hanz..your pretty strong..so you could extract the venom for us? yes? Gloria-Doria..err...*looks at minky and Hanz with a "help me out here look"* you can...erm...
Posted 9/30/08
Hanz: She can provide support if any of us needs it. Hows that?
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

rkanubis wrote:

Hanz: She can provide support if any of us needs it. Hows that?


Nemesis: *quick glance at Hanz..then back to Doria* you could be most helpful with your... skills ...i'm sure.., yes. I was wondering friends, does anyone feel like..rebelling? our boss is a failed leader...he has neglected us even though we pledge alliegance to him. Let us complete our own mission and sieze that Amphitere! *A slight shadow casts her face with her rebellious thoughts*
Posted 10/1/08


Hanz: I don't know about rebelling, but you got me at power. So shut your yapping and let's get a killing.

Night Watcher
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
"Make sense? I asked if the beast was evil; does it kill small children for fun, or is it like a dumb fox, relying on instinct? Are you stupid, or just power-hungry?" The woman sighs, "And yes, I could help stun it. Thank-you for your faith in me. It does take a certain amount of skill to join this group you realise. Not all of us can just drift through."

((Sorry for being mean. xD Are we going to have a new thread for this quest thing?))
Posted 10/1/08
(Don't worry. But seriously, what you did was like an old western movie reaction. )
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Mollusc_Girl wrote:

Nemesis: *quick glance at Hanz..then back to Doria* you could be most helpful with your... skills ...i'm sure.., yes. I was wondering friends, does anyone feel like..rebelling? our boss is a failed leader...he has neglected us even though we pledge alliegance to him. Let us complete our own mission and sieze that Amphitere! *A slight shadow casts her face with her rebellious thoughts*


Minky: *flexes fingers* That sounds like a plan!

As to rebelling... I am not entirely sure. I've been alone most of my life, and now I am a part of something, it seems dishonourable to rebel...
Posted 10/2/08
~jumps on over to the seat next to Minky~

Hanz: I don't think she mean a coup d'état. I think she just means go out hunting without an official order.
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Nemesis: Oooh! you two are...chummy. *giggles to herself* Yes i do not wish to leave...just go out and do something with my time. When you live over a thousand years...you become truely bored! In the meantime we should elect a sub-boss. i vote Hanz
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Mollusc_Girl wrote:

Nemesis: Oooh! you two are...chummy. *giggles to herself* Yes i do not wish to leave...just go out and do something with my time. When you live over a thousand years...you become truely bored! In the meantime we should elect a sub-boss. i vote Hanz


Minky: (to Hanz) Oh, well, that makes more sense. It is pretty ... lifeless around here. nothing to do...etc.

(to nemesis) i also vote hanz.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.