First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Apply for Mod, Designer or Comentator!
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

NoriKina wrote:

1. Username: NoriKina
2. Nickname: Mel
3. Design: Fashion
4. Which type: Punk lolita
5. Do you agree with 'your task': Yep.
6. What do you think about the group: It's pretty unique. O_o


Hello, Mel-chan!!!........ You r now a designer of punk lolita!!!~ Thanks 4 supporting
JSD!!~!
Posted 9/18/08

anatomanishi wrote:





Thanks for accepting me! =D
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 10/26/08


APPROVED
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/18/08


Hello, mel-chan!~ U r now JSD mod!!!~ Thanks for your support!!!. U and the other mods will discuss about
this group in the mod chatting room... Maybe at the starting of the group will be a little bit boring cause we still search
for mods to decorate and edit this group ne!~ Anyway..... Hope u'll enjoy!!!~
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 10/26/08
1. Username:animerockzforever
2. Nickname: anni-chan or sky-chan
3. D.O.B: july 27
4. What do you expert?: MOD!
5. Do you ever be a mod before?(Just wanna know ne!~ dont worry!): yessh
6. What do u think about this group?: diz group iz cool
7. Samples of your works (minimum: 1 avatar and 1 banner):


APPROVED
Member
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / at home...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 10/26/08
For comentators:
1. Username: xx_peasant_xx
2. Nickname: amey
3. Which design do you want to coment: (hotel/fashion): fashion
4. Do you agree with the rules?: of course. i'll abide the rules..
5. What do you think about the group?: very very cool and full of fun.


APPROVED
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

animerockzforever wrote:

1. Username:animerockzforever
2. Nickname: anni-chan or sky-chan
3. D.O.B: july 27
4. What do you expert?: MOD!
5. Do you ever be a mod before?(Just wanna know ne!~ dont worry!): yessh
6. What do u think about this group?: diz group iz cool
7. Samples of your works (minimum: 1 avatar and 1 banner):


Hello, ani-chan!~ You're now our mod!~ Arigato for supporting this group!!~
Member
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥Somewhere With M...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
when we start design?
Member
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥Somewhere With M...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
can i change?
i want to be in sweet lolita fashion designer,pls.......
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

xx_peasant_xx wrote:

For comentators:
1. Username: xx_peasant_xx
2. Nickname: amey
3. Which design do you want to coment: (hotel/fashion): fashion
4. Do you agree with the rules?: of course. i'll abide the rules..
5. What do you think about the group?: very very cool and full of fun.


Hello, amey!~ U r now our fashion comentator!!~ Thanks for supporting this group!!~
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

yusliana wrote:

when we start design?


Oh maybe soon, cause this group is still under construction.....
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

yusliana wrote:

can i change?
i want to be in sweet lolita fashion designer,pls.......


Oh sure!~ I will change it now!~ Hehehe...... hope u always happy ne!~
Member
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥Somewhere With M...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
owh..okay!!
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 10/26/08
etto...juz apply to see if i got the (rong xin to tio) <--- duno how to translate

1. Username: xiaobear
2. Nickname: bear/ayame
3. D.O.B: 2 march
4. What do you expert?: hmms...im not an expert so i guess im still an amateur...
5. Do you ever be a mod before?(Just wanna know ne!~ dont worry!): of coz.. ^^ don't have to worry about my modding experience.
6. What do u think about this group?: not too bad but got tons of space for improvement.
7. Samples of your works (minimum: 1 avatar and 1 banner): err...photo album?? i dun put them in a page o.o

APPROVED
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

xiaobear wrote:

etto...juz apply to see if i got the (rong xin to tio) <--- duno how to translate

1. Username: xiaobear
2. Nickname: bear/ayame
3. D.O.B: 2 march
4. What do you expert?: hmms...im not an expert so i guess im still an amateur...
5. Do you ever be a mod before?(Just wanna know ne!~ dont worry!): of coz.. ^^ don't have to worry about my modding experience.
6. What do u think about this group?: not too bad but got tons of space for improvement.
7. Samples of your works (minimum: 1 avatar and 1 banner): err...photo album?? i dun put them in a page o.o


Hello, bear-chan!!~ I've accept ur request!~ U're now our mod!!~ thanks for supporting JSD!!~ Btw, If I need ur help,
I will pm u!~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.