Post Reply Ying or Yang ^_^
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
Posted 9/13/08
My results ^_^

ying

you are the ying, you are a good person, kind, giving, loving and selfless, but sometimes too good, find a yang to balance your missing half


Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

ying

you are the ying, you are a good person, kind, giving, loving and selfless, but sometimes too good, find a yang to balance your missing half




same here
Posted 9/13/08

chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

ying

you are the ying, you are a good person, kind, giving, loving and selfless, but sometimes too good, find a yang to balance your missing half




same here


You got the same results too? ^_^
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

ying

you are the ying, you are a good person, kind, giving, loving and selfless, but sometimes too good, find a yang to balance your missing half




same here


You got the same results too? ^_^


i was surprised as well i thought i will get yang but i got like you
Posted 9/14/08

chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

ying

you are the ying, you are a good person, kind, giving, loving and selfless, but sometimes too good, find a yang to balance your missing half




same here


You got the same results too? ^_^


i was surprised as well i thought i will get yang but i got like you


Cool ^_^ LOL

Posted 9/15/08

sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

ying

you are the ying, you are a good person, kind, giving, loving and selfless, but sometimes too good, find a yang to balance your missing half




same here


You got the same results too? ^_^


i was surprised as well i thought i will get yang but i got like you


Cool ^_^ LOL



i got the same result as well
Posted 9/15/08

068029776 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

My results ^_^

ying

you are the ying, you are a good person, kind, giving, loving and selfless, but sometimes too good, find a yang to balance your missing half




same here


You got the same results too? ^_^


Cool ^_^ So did you like the quiz?

i was surprised as well i thought i will get yang but i got like you


Cool ^_^ LOL



i got the same result as well


You must be logged in to post.