First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Which do you prefer Shugo chara or vampire knight?......
Posted 9/13/08
i certainly like vk much better.....but i like shugo chara as well.....
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In LALA LAND!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
i like sc way better cuz of ikuto XP ikuto is so much cuter than zero and kaname
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
sc. vk i can't watch cause i'm 2 young.(mom womn't let me, even though i'm 13, cause the manga's 16+)
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

Karin55 wrote:

sc. vk i can't watch cause i'm 2 young.(mom womn't let me, even though i'm 13, cause the manga's 16+)


It is? My mom doesnt care as long as it keeps me from watching south park.
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

AnaMaree wrote:


Karin55 wrote:

sc. vk i can't watch cause i'm 2 young.(mom womn't let me, even though i'm 13, cause the manga's 16+)


It is? My mom doesnt care as long as it keeps me from watching south park.


yeah cause i saw volume 1 manga at wal mart 1 day. i picked it up and read the desription, since there were so many vk fans here, and there, smack dab, was the 16+. i used to watch karin(chibi vampire), but since that's 16+, my lil brother and sis would see... er.. the sexual content when they're only 3 and 4, so i had to stop watching that.
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Karin55 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


Karin55 wrote:

sc. vk i can't watch cause i'm 2 young.(mom womn't let me, even though i'm 13, cause the manga's 16+)


It is? My mom doesnt care as long as it keeps me from watching south park.


yeah cause i saw volume 1 manga at wal mart 1 day. i picked it up and read the desription, since there were so many vk fans here, and there, smack dab, was the 16+. i used to watch karin(chibi vampire), but since that's 16+, my lil brother and sis would see... er.. the sexual content when they're only 3 and 4, so i had to stop watching that.


There's sexual content? I'm on chapter 7 and all they've had is some blood and gore.

Ah well my mom doesnt pay attention to that anyway. I'll just get a sharpie and black it out so shell never know.
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

AnaMaree wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


Karin55 wrote:

sc. vk i can't watch cause i'm 2 young.(mom womn't let me, even though i'm 13, cause the manga's 16+)


It is? My mom doesnt care as long as it keeps me from watching south park.


yeah cause i saw volume 1 manga at wal mart 1 day. i picked it up and read the desription, since there were so many vk fans here, and there, smack dab, was the 16+. i used to watch karin(chibi vampire), but since that's 16+, my lil brother and sis would see... er.. the sexual content when they're only 3 and 4, so i had to stop watching that.


There's sexual content? I'm on chapter 7 and all they've had is some blood and gore.

Ah well my mom doesnt pay attention to that anyway. I'll just get a sharpie and black it out so shell never know. :P


did i mention you make the funniest comments sometimes?:D lol
Member
2648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / When I'm online u...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Shugo Chara!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
1478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Right Here
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
i prefer shugo chara as well. i'm not interested in these vampier animes =]
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
so far i prefer Shugo Chara. that might change if season two of VK is awesome.

mmm the joys of being an adult and no parents around to tell you not to buy something....
Member
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
campire knight cause im 16+. and it has a better plot
Member
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
yeah she really is funny i am 13 too nice to meetcha and if i told u my name SERIOUSLY AND TOTALLY IS Yuuki most people dont belive me lol my mom doesnt care as long as i dont watch Death Note ( whoops too late ^_^ =) hehehe ) but i love them both there better be a season two of vampire knights cause i dont see how they r gonna get the rest of this into 13 more episodes WHICH WILL BE AIRING SOON PEOPLE!!!!! Also the fillers in Shugo Chara are kinda ticking me off on the plus side i have read upto chapter 28 in the manga ( major fangirl amuto scenes in here people) only because they r doing a second season i understand but it is still kinda of deppressing i guess is the word i am looking for and they r taking a while to bring over the manga lol ohh well lets just wait and see what happens shall we?
Member
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
i was quoting Karin55 oh well i am new to this lol
Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
I like shugo chara
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In LALA LAND!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

animefangirl4ever wrote:

i was quoting Karin55 oh well i am new to this lol


im new to tis too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.