Post Reply if Sakura was with Naruto, how many kids do you think they would they have???
Creator
2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jersey City
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
I think if Sakura was with Naruto, they would have two, one girl and a boy.




Member
42133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

SakuraBlossomsLovely wrote:

I think if Sakura was with Naruto, they would have two, one girl and a boy.






lolz i think the same a girl and boy ^^
Creator
2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jersey City
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08

animeangelXV wrote:


SakuraBlossomsLovely wrote:

I think if Sakura was with Naruto, they would have two, one girl and a boy.






lolz i think the same a girl and boy ^^



Alright! You agreed with me!!!
Member
42133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

SakuraBlossomsLovely wrote:


animeangelXV wrote:


SakuraBlossomsLovely wrote:

I think if Sakura was with Naruto, they would have two, one girl and a boy.






lolz i think the same a girl and boy ^^



Alright! You agreed with me!!!


hehehe oh ya Lolz yay~
You must be logged in to post.