First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
SOULS I NEED THEM!
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
just taking a headcount ( for now )
...how many of you would sell me your immortal souls if i offered 25 $?
Posted 9/13/08
I wouldn`t .

What do you need these souls for ?
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
$26 or no deal.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

snow-chibi wrote:

I wouldn`t .

What do you need these souls for ?



nothing in particular ..............

don't ask so many questions!! JUST GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Give me 30$ and I shall happily reward you with my soul.
Posted 9/13/08

Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

$26 or no deal.


Hahaha ! Silly child . xD

And no . I`d like to keep my soul . You said $ 50 in your description . Don`t cheat .
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
.... well its 25$ now!
the price of a soul is decreasing fast

so hurry hurry hurry!

its a sellers market
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

$26 or no deal.


Hahaha ! Silly child . xD

And no . I`d like to keep my soul . You said $ 50 in your description . Don`t cheat .


I was kidding.

Haha busted!
Posted 9/13/08
interesting topic
Posted 9/13/08

Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

I was kidding.

Haha busted!


I know . Hahaha . I just wanted to call someone child . =3

I`ll give this thread 3 more minutes then I`m reporting it for pointlessness .
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

I was kidding.

Haha busted!


I know . Hahaha . I just wanted to call someone child . =3

I`ll give this thread 3 more minutes then I`m reporting it for pointlessness .


Many things could happen in 3 minutes.....
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

Many things could happen in 3 minutes.....


Yes , I know . But one more minute ?

Pointless .
Reported ~

Sorry for ruining the fun . >=D This could be a poll though . Maybe .
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

I was kidding.

Haha busted!


I know . Hahaha . I just wanted to call someone child . =3

I`ll give this thread 3 more minutes then I`m reporting it for pointlessness .


lol what a rat
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
this is why things are so boring on the forums....
ever time theres an interesting thread it get taken down

while threads like
"is incest good or bad" is allowed to stay up

DON'T STIFLE THE CREATIVITY ROFL
Posted 9/13/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

this is why things are so boring on the forums....
ever time theres an interesting thread it get taken down

while threads like
"is incest good or bad" is allowed to stay up

DON'T STIFLE THE CREATIVITY ROFL


Be more creative .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.