First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Most Underrated Naruto character
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/25/08
Name characters you think are underrated. Now please keep in mind the characters that don't have a lot of fans (And DON"T say they're all overrated! If you don't like the show, PLEASE don't respond to this thread. Well, ok, you can respond if you like at least one character but not particularly the show).

If you ask me, Kankurou is definatly an underappreciated character. The poor guy gets no frickin' love in this forum!!! It's just sad...he's one of the coolest looking characters in the show. And those puppets of his are sick! I think he's waaaaaay better than 'coughsasukecough'! Plus, he's not emo. It's such a shame he doesn't get more screentime. More people need to realize his awesomness! But that's my opinion. How 'bout yours?
11397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Yes, Kankuro is very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus, he's cute, and brave.




well, I also like Kakashi. He's hot
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
I definitely believe that Shino is underrated.

Gosh, he owns.




380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Garden of Ste...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

lolitaninja wrote:

So who do you think it is? (And DON"T say they're all overrated! If you don't like the show, PLEASE don't respond to this thread. Well, ok, you can respond if you like at least one character but not particularly the show).

If you ask me, Kankurou is definatly an underappreciated character. The poor guy gets no frickin' love in this forum!!! It's just sad...he's one of the coolest looking characters in the show. And those puppets of his are sick! I think he's waaaaaay better than 'coughsasukecough'! Plus, he's not emo. It's such a shame he doesn't get more screentime. More people need to realize his awesomness! But that's my opinion. How 'bout yours?

Hell yes. Kiba and Shino are both unloved, too. Kiba gets Hinata and all the stupid OC fangirls, but I've yet to see any decent tribute to him.. they all suck and are always to "Animal I Have Become". Kiba is the angst-free boy, people! Stop using the same (*%&* song for him! Kankurou is teh smex.
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Kankuro got owned by the master of those dolls techniques.
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08

NewSoul wrote:

Kankuro got owned by the master of those dolls techniques.


...And your judging him just because of that?! C'mon, man! Think about how he owned Sakon and Ukon and his opponent (forgot his name) at the chunin exams. He just doesn't get enough screentime to really show off his abilities. See, THATS exactly why he doesn't get the attention he deserves! I mean, so he lost a battle...BIG whup! Can't win 'em all, right? So he doesn't have an inherited trait or whatever! Don't EVER underestimate Kankurou's ability as a ninja! He's just as capible as any other ninja out there!
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Garden of Ste...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/15/08

lolitaninja wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

Kankuro got owned by the master of those dolls techniques.


...And your judging him just because of that?! C'mon, man! Think about how he owned Sakon and Ukon and his opponent (forgot his name) at the chunin exams. He just doesn't get enough screentime to really show off his abilities. See, THATS exactly why he doesn't get the attention he deserves! I mean, so he lost a battle...BIG whup! Can't win 'em all, right? So he doesn't have an inherited trait or whatever! Don't EVER underestimate Kankurou's ability as a ninja! He's just as capible as any other ninja out there!

Yeah! What she said! (poo, my rant's been stolen) Yeah, so Sasori made Karasu, Kuroari, and Sanshuou, but Kankurou's the one that kicks ass with them! Cut him some slack! Not only was Sasori a prodigy, he's had more years of experience than twice Kankurou's age! Notice, though, that not once in the series has Kanky lost a fight before that. (It was a draw with Shino, and Kankurou came out better. Not that I don't love Shino, too. <3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4443844/1/Performer

I'd like everyone to read that, so they may experience Kankurou's awesome epicness in all its glory. (xD bad grammar) I'd say Kankurou's more capable than most... *cough cough NARUTO cough cough*

2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

nendo-chan wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

Kankuro got owned by the master of those dolls techniques.


...And your judging him just because of that?! C'mon, man! Think about how he owned Sakon and Ukon and his opponent (forgot his name) at the chunin exams. He just doesn't get enough screentime to really show off his abilities. See, THATS exactly why he doesn't get the attention he deserves! I mean, so he lost a battle...BIG whup! Can't win 'em all, right? So he doesn't have an inherited trait or whatever! Don't EVER underestimate Kankurou's ability as a ninja! He's just as capible as any other ninja out there!

Yeah! What she said! (poo, my rant's been stolen) Yeah, so Sasori made Karasu, Kuroari, and Sanshuou, but Kankurou's the one that kicks ass with them! Cut him some slack! Not only was Sasori a prodigy, he's had more years of experience than twice Kankurou's age! Notice, though, that not once in the series has Kanky lost a fight before that. (It was a draw with Shino, and Kankurou came out better. Not that I don't love Shino, too. <3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4443844/1/Performer

I'd like everyone to read that, so they may experience Kankurou's awesome epicness in all its glory. (xD bad grammar) I'd say Kankurou's more capable than most... *cough cough NARUTO cough cough*



I just read the fanfic...very poetic and moving. Yep, Kankurou is the true definition of what a ninja should be! He doesn't need a bunch of fancy-superhuman techniques! He has the heart and soul of a ninja and that's just what makes him stronger!
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NZ
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
I think Tenten is under-rated. You have to admit that save for the fillers, she doesn't get much screen time, ans id the only one of the rookie 12 to have none of their backstory explained. We don't even know her last name.
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / d2 lang
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
For me, it's Orochimaru!!!

Why?

Almost all people here think that Sasuke is stronger than him.

Well he's not! He's one of the 3 Legendary Ninjas, and he's the strongest of the 3.

Even Itachi said that if they didn't ran, they could have been killed by Jiraiya.

And Jiraiya has lost to Orochimaru once.

And now other people say that Sasuke is stronger than Orochimaru.

Orochimaru is really underrated.

380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Garden of Ste...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Blackcat406 wrote:

I think Tenten is under-rated. You have to admit that save for the fillers, she doesn't get much screen time, ans id the only one of the rookie 12 to have none of their backstory explained. We don't even know her last name.


Her last name's Hyuuga xD. But Tenten and Ino need more love, too.
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

nendo-chan wrote:


Blackcat406 wrote:

I think Tenten is under-rated. You have to admit that save for the fillers, she doesn't get much screen time, ans id the only one of the rookie 12 to have none of their backstory explained. We don't even know her last name.


Her last name's Hyuuga xD. But Tenten and Ino need more love, too.


Umm, your thinking of Hinata. Hinata's last name is Hyuuga.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Garden of Ste...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

lolitaninja wrote:


nendo-chan wrote:


Blackcat406 wrote:

I think Tenten is under-rated. You have to admit that save for the fillers, she doesn't get much screen time, ans id the only one of the rookie 12 to have none of their backstory explained. We don't even know her last name.


Her last name's Hyuuga xD. But Tenten and Ino need more love, too.


Umm, your thinking of Hinata. Hinata's last name is Hyuuga.

No, I support NejiTen. I know Tenten has no revealed surname as of now (and probably never will... D:) but I like to have fun xD
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

nendo-chan wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


nendo-chan wrote:


Blackcat406 wrote:

I think Tenten is under-rated. You have to admit that save for the fillers, she doesn't get much screen time, ans id the only one of the rookie 12 to have none of their backstory explained. We don't even know her last name.


Her last name's Hyuuga xD. But Tenten and Ino need more love, too.


Umm, your thinking of Hinata. Hinata's last name is Hyuuga.

No, I support NejiTen. I know Tenten has no revealed surname as of now (and probably never will... D:) but I like to have fun xD


Whoops, sorry...I couldn't tell if you were kidding or not. My bad...
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Well, from here,...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
WHY DOES TENTEN GET NO LOVE???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.