First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Game: Guess the shonen!
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Scorpion05 wrote:


Fyrune wrote:

I am a good friend and a teammate
I am a tensai with no equal
Eyes in slits that opens in mischief
Rackets and balls are my only weapon
to crush the opponents and win the goal
Who am I?


Try this one


Hmm. Is it Fuji Syuusuke from Prince of Tennis?


Bravo! Must be the Rackets, Balls and Eyes in slits.
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
Hmm. See if anyone can decipher this!

I'm a demon.
I'm the devil.
I'm the captain.
I'm the brains.
I command and threaten and lie.
All to aim for the "bowl".


Who is this devil?

~^ SOLVED ^~
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
A creature of night
An Idol
A mischief maker
Relative to a master
Who am I


~^ SOLVED ^~
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Scorpion05 wrote:

Hmm. See if anyone can decipher this!

I'm a demon.
I'm the devil.
I'm the captain.
I'm the brains.
I command and threaten and lie.
All to aim for the "bowl".


Who is this devil?


This is Hiruma from Eyeshield21
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Fyrune wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:

Hmm. See if anyone can decipher this!

I'm a demon.
I'm the devil.
I'm the captain.
I'm the brains.
I command and threaten and lie.
All to aim for the "bowl".


Who is this devil?


This is Hiruma from Eyeshield21


Haha. Too easy huh?
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Fyrune wrote:

A creature of night
An Idol
A mischief maker
Relative to a master
Who am I


Err... Is it Idol... I mean Aidou Hanabusa from Vampire Knight?
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Scorpion05 wrote:


Fyrune wrote:

A creature of night
An Idol
A mischief maker
Relative to a master
Who am I


Err... Is it Idol... I mean Aidou Hanabusa from Vampire Knight?


Bingo! I'm having fun solving riddles. Try the next one
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
Part of a pair
One of the two
Older of the duo
Born where females are dominant
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
Answering to your needs
Come and sit with me!

Who am I?


~^ SOLVED ^~
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 10/2/08
I don't know if I'm being vague here.

I'm identified by the White & Star.
A great comrade.
A great fighter.
A great sense of duty.
A great double personality.
An even greater glutton, as I have one heck of an appetite.
An even much more greater cheater at trumps, I'm undefeated for life.


I am all of this. Who am I?

~^ SOLVED ^~
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Fyrune wrote:

Part of a pair
One of the two
Older of the duo
Born where females are dominant
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
Answering to your needs
Come and sit with me!

Who am I?


I was about to say one of the Weasley twins but... Is the answer Hitachiin Hikaru from Ouran? I'm being doubtful here.
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Scorpion05 wrote:


Fyrune wrote:

Part of a pair
One of the two
Older of the duo
Born where females are dominant
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
Answering to your needs
Come and sit with me!

Who am I?


I was about to say one of the Weasley twins but... Is the answer Hitachiin Hikaru from Ouran? I'm being doubtful here.


Very good! you've answered correctly, I thought you were going to say Hitachiin Kaoru others were really confused by the two try the other one
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
Always no. 1
Always the best
Always on the lead
I love her
She's so dense
What am I going to do?

Who am I?


~^ SOLVED ^~
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Fyrune wrote:

Always no. 1
Always the best
Always on the lead
I love her
She's so dense
What am I going to do?

Who am I?


I know this! Takishima Kei from Special A!
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Scorpion05 wrote:


Fyrune wrote:

Always no. 1
Always the best
Always on the lead
I love her
She's so dense
What am I going to do?

Who am I?


I know this! Takishima Kei from Special A!


Poor Kei, if only Hikari wasn't that dense
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 10/1/08
I might be also being vogue here

Perfect looks
with silver mane
Perfect ability
garb in white
Unexpectedly soft hearted
Perfect killer is thy name
So Beware
Authority is spelled capslock


Who is this Bishie?

~^ SOLVED ^~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.