First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
who's your favorite (or least favorite) evil twin?
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where the palm tr...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/14/08
in commemoration of my reaching 500 crunchy points, i ask you, what is you're favorite evil twin from any anime or manga. it can be one twin or both of them and you can like them or hate them, but they have to be evil! "hikaru and kaoru cuz they're hot" ain't gonna cut it. if i can think of 5 pairs off the top of my head, i'm sure you guys can think of one.

FOR GOD'S SAKE! STOP SAYING OURAN! IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!

i'll kick things off with this bastard

leonard testarossa. i want sousuke to kill this guy. so much so that i waited a month and started my own forum topic to declare it. leonard testarossa must die.
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
My favorite evil twin would have to be Knives from Trigun
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / everywhere
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
My favorite twin is the twin from Ouran High School Host Club
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Eh?
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
Mmm... I agree with the second poster. Knives is deadly delicious.

Forgot to add in that he's nuts in my kind of way.
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

killersaint wrote:

in commemoration of my reaching 500 crunchy points, i ask you, what is you're favorite evil twin from any anime or manga. it can be one twin or both of them and you can like them or hate them, but they have to be evil! "hikaru and kaoru cuz they're hot" ain't gonna cut it. if i can think of 5 pairs off the top of my head, i'm sure you guys can think of one.


i'll kick things off with this bastard

leonard testarossa. i want sousuke to kill this guy. so much so that i waited a month and started my own forum topic to declare it. leonard testarossa must die.


Good call here. I hope we get to have another FMP season to see more of how things go with Tessa's brother. He does appear to at least be a rival for Sousuke.

I forget if he and his sister are twins, but Johan from MONSTER is probably the most purely evil character I could think of who might fit into this catagory. At least Leonard likes Chidori and all. So he can't be all bad.
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
the Mion-Shion duo from higurashi... sorry just can't beat them- total psychos! muahaha

2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / places
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
Saya from blood+


wait... she not evil... then diva...
14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
hikaru and kaoru from OHSHC
Posted 9/14/08
the twins in gauken heaven (least fav)
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Jei_Ken wrote:

the Mion-Shion duo from higurashi... sorry just can't beat them- total psychos! muahaha



Definitely those two for me.
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Evil twin....Luki and Noki

Such sadistic 'innocent' and childlike twins.....who CAN'T love them!?
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
my fav. twin is hikaru & kaoru from ouran
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Jei_Ken wrote:

the Mion-Shion duo from higurashi... sorry just can't beat them- total psychos! muahaha



5756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / plotting my reven...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Hikaru cause hes just awesomely Evil
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where the palm tr...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

mrsentimental wrote:


killersaint wrote:

in commemoration of my reaching 500 crunchy points, i ask you, what is you're favorite evil twin from any anime or manga. it can be one twin or both of them and you can like them or hate them, but they have to be evil! "hikaru and kaoru cuz they're hot" ain't gonna cut it. if i can think of 5 pairs off the top of my head, i'm sure you guys can think of one.


i'll kick things off with this bastard

leonard testarossa. i want sousuke to kill this guy. so much so that i waited a month and started my own forum topic to declare it. leonard testarossa must die.


Good call here. I hope we get to have another FMP season to see more of how things go with Tessa's brother. He does appear to at least be a rival for Sousuke.

I forget if he and his sister are twins, but Johan from MONSTER is probably the most purely evil character I could think of who might fit into this catagory. At least Leonard likes Chidori and all. So he can't be all bad.


you have no idea. read the later novels after he drops the nice guy act. this guy is all asshole, he even went so far as to hit kaname once (possibly twice, i can't remember).
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.