First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
WELCOME TO CUTEST GURLZ ON CR
Posted 12/12/08
A NEW UPDATE....please read


Hello once again it is me, Smexcii_tiger_loves_you. Um this is like a billboard where mods and i put new things up so here are some of the new things we have in the group....

This months 'cutest girl on cr competition'
Our 'make an avii for the group competition'
This months ' cutest hairstlye competition'
Our Game 'create a sentence for our cute story'
Our 'cutest guy on cr competition'
Our 'Mod Application, looking for 1 more mod'

i think that is it for now. if there is anything else we will post it here, if u want to know anything just ask.

Please Please Please invite all your buddies. we want to get to our next goal. (3500)....we also have lots of forums to fill out for girls and boys. We have a page full of advice for both girls and boys and we welcome anyone who wants to make us a banner or join us now banner. We look forward to having more affliates too. Remember to have fun here and stay active. take care.

smexcii~
Cutest Member Of CR
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ LAND OF WONDER ♥
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
I WAN TO JOIN THE DECEMBER CONTEST
Posted 12/24/08

xx_SupastA_xx wrote:

I WAN TO JOIN THE DECEMBER CONTEST


Fifty dollars >:)
Cutest Member Of CR
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DK (Denmark) - ar...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

A NEW UPDATE....please read


Hello once again it is me, Smexcii_tiger_loves_you. Um this is like a billboard where mods and i put new things up so here are some of the new things we have in the group....

This months 'cutest girl on cr competition'
Our 'make an avii for the group competition'
This months ' cutest hairstlye competition'
Our Game 'create a sentence for our cute story'
Our 'cutest guy on cr competition'
Our 'Mod Application, looking for 1 more mod'

i think that is it for now. if there is anything else we will post it here, if u want to know anything just ask.

Please Please Please invite all your buddies. we want to get to our next goal. (3500)....we also have lots of forums to fill out for girls and boys. We have a page full of advice for both girls and boys and we welcome anyone who wants to make us a banner or join us now banner. We look forward to having more affliates too. Remember to have fun here and stay active. take care.

smexcii~


how do u get to be a mod & what does a mod do? sorry for asking such questions T__T
Cutest Member Of CR
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08
i cant join the dec. one can i? O.o
EDIT: yay no rules~ but the spots are taken i think..:) go for january..lol~^^
Posted 12/28/08

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

i cant join the dec. one can i? O.o


um how old are you ?
Cutest Member Of CR
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

i cant join the dec. one can i? O.o


um how old are you ?


not old enough..:P
Posted 12/28/08
can i try to join some competition if i'm lucky that my photos had caught your eyes?
Cutest Member Of CR
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
how do we join anyway??
Posted 12/28/08

SasuSaku wrote:

can i try to join some competition if i'm lucky that my photos had caught your eyes?


yeah sure you can get into..... next weeks 'cutest girl of the week' or wait til january and get into the 'cutest girl of the month' comp
Posted 12/28/08

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


SasuSaku wrote:

can i try to join some competition if i'm lucky that my photos had caught your eyes?


yeah sure you can get into..... next weeks 'cutest girl of the week' or wait til january and get into the 'cutest girl of the month' comp


hrmm...im not really sure which one to pick...hrmm..can i try for both? if not i'll try the January one thanks heaps.
Posted 12/28/08

SasuSaku wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


SasuSaku wrote:

can i try to join some competition if i'm lucky that my photos had caught your eyes?


yeah sure you can get into..... next weeks 'cutest girl of the week' or wait til january and get into the 'cutest girl of the month' comp


hrmm...im not really sure which one to pick...hrmm..can i try for both? if not i'll try the January one thanks heaps.


yeah u can try both, i'll put u on the list for the january one but you'll have to wait til the jan one is over before i put you into a weekly one
Cutest Member Of CR
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
i want to join too~~

how to join?
Cutest Member Of CR
6695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somrwhere down th...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

A NEW UPDATE....please read


Hello once again it is me, Smexcii_tiger_loves_you. Um this is like a billboard where mods and i put new things up so here are some of the new things we have in the group....

This months 'cutest girl on cr competition'
Our 'make an avii for the group competition'
This months ' cutest hairstlye competition'
Our Game 'create a sentence for our cute story'
Our 'cutest guy on cr competition'
Our 'Mod Application, looking for 1 more mod'

i think that is it for now. if there is anything else we will post it here, if u want to know anything just ask.

Please Please Please invite all your buddies. we want to get to our next goal. (3500)....we also have lots of forums to fill out for girls and boys. We have a page full of advice for both girls and boys and we welcome anyone who wants to make us a banner or join us now banner. We look forward to having more affliates too. Remember to have fun here and stay active. take care.

smexcii~

how can i join the contest on cutest girl on cr competion?/
Cutest Member Of CR
6695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somrwhere down th...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

hello and welcome to cutest gurlz on cr

B4 i start i shall say that this group os for guys too. guys can post in forums, vote for the cutest gurl on cr which is a comp in the first forum, guyz can also comment on gurls pictures.

This is smexcii_tiger_loves_you the creator of cutest gurlz on cr. The mods and I would be very greatful if u could all invite ur buddyz to our group. its very easy and will take u less than 5 minutes of ur time so please do so. i would be so greatful. Please tell us truthfully if u invited more than 50 of ur buddyz. If you have invited 50 or more of ur buddyz u will be put up in our record book.The mods will be checking who ur 50 buddyz are so we no u arent lying. Thank you for ur time and effort. also thank yuu for joining the group, it means alot. Please add as many people as you can.

Remeber we now have 3 competitions, cutest gurl of the month, best pose and what gurl would you pick...please vote comment on pics since we have alot of cute and hot gurlz anf post in forums...Guys there is now a forum where you can post your pics for the gurlz so we're looking forward to seeing them


P.S If you can make fanbars, here is your chance to show them off. Make one for our group to support us. If you win i will have the mods and i and as many of our members to put it on their profile...we will also put your name in the record book.

bubaii

From
xoxox Smexcii xoxox



how can i join the cutest gurl of the month ???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.