First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Norma's Avi request...
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 11/3/08
If yu want XxYen to do yur avi please do not post it in here :]
Heres Norma's Example:



Tell me wat yu want me to write on it:
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc):
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):
With copyrite or without?
Wat kind of frame yu want:
And yur Picture:
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: Moonlight_angel2
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):Light pink/Sky blue
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): Any
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):Yes, long and thin
With copyrite or without? copywrite
Wat kind of frame yu want: any matching one
And yur Picture:
Posted 9/15/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: Moonlight_angel2
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):Light pink/Sky blue
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): Any
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):Yes, long and thin
With copyrite or without? copywrite
Wat kind of frame yu want: any matching one
And yur Picture:


OK HERE IS CHUR HOPE CHU LIKE IT!!!

3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

norma94 wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: Moonlight_angel2
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):Light pink/Sky blue
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): Any
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):Yes, long and thin
With copyrite or without? copywrite
Wat kind of frame yu want: any matching one
And yur Picture:


OK HERE IS CHUR HOPE CHU LIKE IT!!!




Thank u very much!!!
Posted 9/17/08

xxyen wrote:

If yu want XxYen to do yur avi please do not post it in here :]
Heres Norma's Example:



Tell me wat yu want me to write on it:
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc):
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):
With copyrite or without?
Wat kind of frame yu want:
And yur Picture:


hi umm i would like to request plss

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it:Susanna9
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1):white and blue
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc):hearts and stars
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin):yea i guess long
With copyrite or without?without
Wat kind of frame yu want:anything u would think would match the pic ^-^
And yur Picture:

Posted 9/17/08






in progress!!!
Posted 9/18/08



mm..sorry if its not 2 long..nd if chu dont like it chu can ask lina 2 do it ok..

Posted 9/18/08

norma94 wrote:




mm..sorry if its not 2 long..nd if chu dont like it chu can ask lina 2 do it ok..



i do its great thank you^-^
Posted 10/12/08
Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: shadowxangel09, samantha
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): anything that matches
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): anything that matches
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long & thin
With copyrite or without? doesnt matter
Wat kind of frame yu want: whatever u like
And yur Picture:
Posted 10/14/08

shadowxangel09 wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: shadowxangel09, samantha
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): anything that matches
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): anything that matches
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long & thin
With copyrite or without? doesnt matter
Wat kind of frame yu want: whatever u like
And yur Picture:


which 1 do chu want??
Posted 10/14/08

norma94 wrote:


shadowxangel09 wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: shadowxangel09, samantha
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): anything that matches
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): anything that matches
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long & thin
With copyrite or without? doesnt matter
Wat kind of frame yu want: whatever u like
And yur Picture:


which 1 do chu want??


oh sorry, i didnt mention.. i want the girl with black hair pls
Posted 10/14/08

shadowxangel09 wrote:


norma94 wrote:


shadowxangel09 wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: shadowxangel09, samantha
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): anything that matches
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): anything that matches
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long & thin
With copyrite or without? doesnt matter
Wat kind of frame yu want: whatever u like
And yur Picture:


which 1 do chu want??


oh sorry, i didnt mention.. i want the girl with black hair pls


do chu want it w/ a new background??
Posted 10/14/08

norma94 wrote:


shadowxangel09 wrote:


norma94 wrote:


shadowxangel09 wrote:

Tell me wat yu want me to write on it: shadowxangel09, samantha
What Color font (It can be 2 colours or 1): anything that matches
Any brushes (Ex:Hearts, butterflies, Stars etc): anything that matches
Crop? (Ex: Long and thin): long & thin
With copyrite or without? doesnt matter
Wat kind of frame yu want: whatever u like
And yur Picture:


which 1 do chu want??


oh sorry, i didnt mention.. i want the girl with black hair pls


do chu want it w/ a new background??


ur choice.. if u can do it.. then pls do..
Posted 10/15/08

shadowxangel09 wrote:




ur choice.. if u can do it.. then pls do..



ok!!! working on it!!

Posted 10/17/08

HappinessLollipop13 wrote:


norma94 wrote:




mm..sorry if its not 2 long..nd if chu dont like it chu can ask lina 2 do it ok..



i do its great thank you^-^


do you want it w/ a new background??
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.