First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Apply for being a mod ^o^
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 12/12/08
Hiiyaaa x x

If u wanna be a mod u can apply here:
Pls fill in the following:
Username:
What do u want to make: Banners or Aviis or anything else?
Can u do any extras??: e.g. Manga Coloring or animated things,ICONS,etc.....
Can u be active?? When??(only on weekends or also on Monday-Friday??)
Some Examples of your Work:
What programme u use to make them (must use GIMP or higher, we can tell by lookin at ur examples):



RULES:
*u HAVE to be ACTIVE (at least on weekends)
*u must use GIMP or Photoshop, or at least be good at it ^-^
*It would be nice if u could also be active on our WALL or the FORUMS
*If you see a ACCEPTED or REJECTED that means you have been accepted or rejected


THANK U

If u are accepted i will let u know ^-^

ACCEPTED MODS:

Silmeria42696
AngelGoddess1997

xswtdreamerx
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 11/11/08
Username: Silmeria42696
Examples: I have alot, so I'll put them in spoilers
Profile Titles/Dividers:

Membership Cards:

Programme: I currently use photoscape, but I'm thinking about using gimp

*The profile titles-dividers or whatever you call them are just a few that I did for the SCO
*I made about 4-6 membership cards, but I don't like making them
*I didn't show any examples of my avvies cuz I don't like making them, plus I suck at it :|


ACCEPTED
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:

Username: Silmeria42696
Examples: I have alot, so I'll put them in spoilers
Profile Titles/Dividers:


Membership Cards:

Programme: I currently use photoscape, but I'm thinking about using gimp

*The profile titles-dividers or whatever you call them are just a few that I did for the SCO
*I made about 4-6 membership cards, but I don't like making them
*I didn't show any examples of my avvies cuz I don't like making them, plus I suck at it :|



Lolz i guess u are ACCEPTED If u dont wanna make any Aviis u could open a forum for title-dividers....i think u call them banners xDD
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 11/11/08
Username: AngelGodess1997
What programme u use to make them: ...photoscape, photoshopcs3, paint..:D
Some Examples of your Avatars:


ACCEPTED
Member
6356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter wonderland!
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 11/25/08
Username:Asianangel109
What do u want to make: Banners,and avis
Can u do any extras??: membership cards and maybe recoloring pics but im not really that good Can u be active?? When??....i can get on everyday
Some Examples of your Avatars: My edits

recolored one

membership card

banners:



What programme u use to make them:photoshop


REJECTED
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Username: AngelGodess1997
What programme u use to make them: ...photoscape, photoshopcs3, paint..:D
Some Examples of your Avatars:


ACCEPTED ^-^
Niice Works!! i really like them ^-^It would be good if u could use Photoshop for making the Aviis....but u can use any programme too xDD I'll add u as a mod then.....;D
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Luna681993 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Username: AngelGodess1997
What programme u use to make them: ...photoscape, photoshopcs3, paint..:D
Some Examples of your Avatars:


ACCEPTED ^-^
Niice Works!! i really like them ^-^It would be good if u could use Photoshop for making the Aviis....but u can use any programme too xDD I'll add u as a mod then.....;D


yesh cuz when i applied i dint know how to..^^ heres sum photoshop ones..:3
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Username: AngelGodess1997
What programme u use to make them: ...photoscape, photoshopcs3, paint..:D
Some Examples of your Avatars:


ACCEPTED ^-^
Niice Works!! i really like them ^-^It would be good if u could use Photoshop for making the Aviis....but u can use any programme too xDD I'll add u as a mod then.....;D


yesh cuz when i applied i dint know how to..^^ heres sum photoshop ones..:3


uhhm....i cant see the pics.....but i guess its ok i already put u as a mod ^-^ i hope u can be active and help me a bit with the Aviis and the new profile ^-^
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Luna681993 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Username: AngelGodess1997
What programme u use to make them: ...photoscape, photoshopcs3, paint..:D
Some Examples of your Avatars:


ACCEPTED ^-^
Niice Works!! i really like them ^-^It would be good if u could use Photoshop for making the Aviis....but u can use any programme too xDD I'll add u as a mod then.....;D


yesh cuz when i applied i dint know how to..^^ heres sum photoshop ones..:3


uhhm....i cant see the pics.....but i guess its ok i already put u as a mod ^-^ i hope u can be active and help me a bit with the Aviis and the new profile ^-^


ah that sux..x3 yesh i'll try to help.:D
4680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in hell -_-
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/13/08

Luna681993 wrote:

Hiiyaaa x x

If u wanna be a mod it would be very very helpfull if u can make Niiccee Avatars because we need mods for the Avatar-Forum ^-^
Pls fill in the following:
Username:ggailiute
What do u want to make: Banners or Aviis/i can do both if not then avis
Can u do any extras??: e.g. Manga Coloring or animated things etc...i cant actually well it depends ill try manga coloring but i dont know if i can do it
Can u be active?? When??(only on weekends or also on Monday-Friday??)im always on mon-fri weekends it will say on my profile if im off or not im on all day from 4-11 or later
Some Examples of your Avatars:

What programme u use to make them:
i use uglit and paint.net

Thank uu~~
If u are accepted i'll send u a message ^-° Wait for it~~ ^o^


REJECTED
Member
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm away.Won't be...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/13/08
Username:moon1414
What do u want to make:Aviis
Can u do any extras??:i can...erm...make backgrounds...and membership cards..
Can u be active?? All week....just msg me wen u need moi :3
Some Examples of your Work:
and the rest wont load so please visit my album.lol 1st 3 r rllllyyy bad o.o
What programme u use to make them:Photoscape picnik.com lunapic.com

REJECTED
Member
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my room most of t...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
Username:kandy1318
What do u want to make: Anything..
Can u do any extras??: [blue]Gifts
Can u be active??YES When??Like 6 or 5 days a week..
Some Examples of your Work:



Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

kandy1318 wrote:

Username:kandy1318
What do u want to make: Anything..
Can u do any extras??: [blue]Gifts

Can u be active??YES When??Like 6 or 5 days a week..
Some Examples of your Work:





what programme do u use???
Member
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my room most of t...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

Luna681993 wrote:


kandy1318 wrote:

Username:kandy1318
What do u want to make: Anything..
Can u do any extras??: [blue]Gifts

Can u be active??YES When??Like 6 or 5 days a week..
Some Examples of your Work:





what programme do u use???

WELL.. my progrmas arent workin anymore but i used to use GIMP and photoscape but mostly gimp
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

kandy1318 wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


kandy1318 wrote:

Username:kandy1318
What do u want to make: Anything..
Can u do any extras??: [blue]Gifts

Can u be active??YES When??Like 6 or 5 days a week..
Some Examples of your Work:





what programme do u use???

WELL.. my progrmas arent workin anymore but i used to use GIMP and photoscape but mostly gimp

Niice ^-^ ok i`ll talk to the other mods and I´ll tell u if u are accepted ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.