First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Anyway to flatten hair?
Member
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
O_o

Like... my hair is actually straight already...

VERY Straight.

I just want the same look as it had been straightened by a straightener ;_;

So all the levels of my fringe are like FLAT ;S get it?

XD

So any idea how I can flatten it without it getting damaged by a straightener?
Member
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
lolz...same...anyone...?
my hair's soo thick, it kinda went POOF!
and can't flatten up...
guess it's in my genes or something...
but is there any hope for it to flatten like what
booboox & i are asking...;__;?
Posted 9/14/08
Hmmm...
To Lunar...
Just have it "thinned" (cut it with a thinning scissor) at a saloon... since your at Doha... Its probably hot there too huh? (Me lives in U.A.E... A.K.A Hell)
Then try straightening it then...
Lol @ booboox
I think your hair is straight enough (looking at your avi)
but if you really want to straighten it... Buy a good quality Heat protective spray... or something...
cheap quality = 5 $
Nice ones = around 15 $


But remember, Just because some are Expensive doesn't always mean its good... vice versa with the cheap ones...
Member
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
I dont need to straighten it... if u understand, its already straight hehe. I just want to flatten
Posted 9/14/08
Too much volume?
When blowing your hair let the hair dryer face downwards.

Heat damages your hair.
But so does everything really

I straighten/curl my hair quite frequently.
But I use heat protectant products, they make a huge difference to my hair.
My hair looks healthy still ^_^!
Yatta ~~
Posted 9/14/08
hmmm.... Flatten?
lol
*clueless*

i thought i was talking about flattening it (i know its different from straightening)
Member
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
Yeah but... straightening is going to damage it ;_; So i want to just flatten it. So the damaged strands stop going everywhere XD so it's all neat and tidy.

;_;

I don't mind more volume <3

XD

:3 I want a girls hairstyle <3 XD ;_; Trying to grow it so I can then gave the fringe on the two sides grow longer <3 so I can have really heavy looking hair whooop whooppp <3

;_; I straighten my hair like every 3 hours just so I can flatten it lol ;_; Its not the straight part that my hair lacks, its the flatness
Member
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

booboox wrote:

Yeah but... straightening is going to damage it ;_; So i want to just flatten it. So the damaged strands stop going everywhere XD so it's all neat and tidy.

;_;

I don't mind more volume <3

XD

:3 I want a girls hairstyle <3 XD ;_; Trying to grow it so I can then gave the fringe on the two sides grow longer <3 so I can have really heavy looking hair whooop whooppp <3

;_; I straighten my hair like every 3 hours just so I can flatten it lol ;_; Its not the straight part that my hair lacks, its the flatness :(


Don't worry dude...
your not the only one with that problem...i'm also at that state..
but i don't iron my hair...
never will..>__<
it ruins your hair..o_O
Member
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
;_; yeah but that also means you'll never enjoy having those smooth strands made by damaging your hair...
Posted 9/15/08
I 'm wanting my hair to my hips
It's currently half way down my back plus a bit more than that
Then get it chop off probably O.O ~~

I don't understand your term "flatten"
Please give more detail XD

So you've tried using gel/hairspray and other products already? ^_^
Member
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
mmhmmmmm.

When you use straighteners... U get a clipped straight effect... and it also gets rid of the frizzy pieces so its all lined up straight. Though NATURAL straight hair is just straight but not in groups of flat pieces if u get me... :3

idk how to say it T_T

But natural straight is different from straightener straight XD
Member
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

littofia wrote:

I 'm wanting my hair to my hips
It's currently half way down my back plus a bit more than that
Then get it chop off probably O.O ~~

I don't understand your term "flatten"
Please give more detail XD

So you've tried using gel/hairspray and other products already? ^_^


well... booboox and i have the same
hair growth i think..
Our hair is really dry, damaged, & frizzy...
which means...it stands allot and won't go down
healthily compared to the flattened hair...
For example,

Look at this picture,

Compare my hair to DanceMasterV's...





There's a big difference right..?...mine's like it exploded and went POOF!
and is not flattened...it is the term u call, "Frizzy"...
..but dancemasterv's hair is not...why?
It is bcuz his hair is flattened..
hope this helps you know what "we" mean...x]
Posted 9/15/08

booboox wrote:

mmhmmmmm.

When you use straighteners... U get a clipped straight effect... and it also gets rid of the frizzy pieces so its all lined up straight. Though NATURAL straight hair is just straight but not in groups of flat pieces if u get me... :3

idk how to say it T_T

But natural straight is different from straightener straight XD


Lol if that's the case I think you're just born with it

Get the Japanese thermal straightening?
It's permanent so you don't have to straighten it everyday.
But it does damage your hair as lots of heat is involved ~
Your hair can look naturally straight and healthy looking.
It can last for months :=] ; Well depends who does it for you And how much you are willing to pay I guesss and how your hair is. :D



LunarReplicator08 wrote:
Well... booboox and i have the same
hair growth i think..
Our hair is really dry, damaged, & frizzy...
which means...it stands allot and won't go down
healthily compared to the flattened hair...
For example,

Look at this picture,

Compare my hair to DanceMasterV's...





There's a big difference right..?...mine's like it exploded and went POOF!
and is not flattened...it is the term u call, "Frizzy"...
..but dancemasterv's hair is not...why?
It is bcuz his hair is flattened..
hope this helps you know what "we" mean...x]



Woah hot! O.O
*coughs* Anyway..

If its dry, damaged and frizzy.
There are many products out there that can reduce it. Like shampoo and conditioner and like. Other stuff...
There are conditioners for sun protection but usually gets washed away when you wash it agains.

Get your hair trimmed every 2-3 weeks. Just a lil trim. Not a baldy Like trim your split ends.. If you have any. It makes your hair more healthy and shiny.

And if you wash your hair everyday and stuff. It does alot of damage. Wash every second day.
Do you blow dry your hair? Because it's heat your better off just letting it dry naturally.
But your has to be dry before you go bed. Hair breaks if you don't (really delicate when it's wet)

Uhmmm hot oil treatment! It works miracles
Like seriously. Go buy it if you don't already use it ^__________^

Lolol my hair is pretty dry too. :D
But I care for it alot, so eventually it got a lot better
Also, what you eat also effects your hair growth.
Basicly... everything has. ^_^
Member
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
It's like... the strands are softer, smoother, damaged. When its straightened, which gives it that GOOD effect. ;_;
Posted 9/16/08
oh whoa! i was surprised to see myself on this page. hahah

ike booboox and lunar, my hair is very naturally straight. but it didn't get flat until it got longer. my hair is much longer than both of you guys so let it grow out, and let gravity do it's thing. ;]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.