First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
True Meaning of VK
Member
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

revnedkram wrote:


qurol wrote:

tazusapete senpai <<< I know yuki is the pure-blooded vampire

and she is the strongest vampire in her family

that is the reason why kuran rido want to kill her

and zero swear he will kiling all of the pure-blooded vampire

(absolutely yuuki too)



But I guess he can't to Yuuki!!!
He is in love with her! It's obvious!

Zero is in love with Yuuki. Yes, Zero do like kill vampires.... Let's just wait what will happen for them by keeping read the manga and wait for the second season! It's coming soon!

Member
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08
yuuki maybe the vampire's knight.. XD
Member
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08

bLanchier07 wrote:

yuuki maybe the vampire's knight.. XD


Zero is the vampire knight...
Member
3706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / India
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

tazusapete wrote:


qurol wrote:

hai~

I think u right but in another place VK is the story about the little girl whose lose her parent and she don`t have

any memory about her parents until she meet her brother (kuran kaname)



Read the manga. Yuuki Cross didn't remebered anything from the past because she became a human. Kanama bite her and she awakened being a pure-blooded vampire, (her hair becomes long) Kaname and Yuuki are siblings that's why Kaname cares for Yuuki. They had a new enemy, Rido, (i think he is related to Shiki).


Rido is Yuuki's uncle. He's also Senri's father. He's the one responsible for resurrecting Kaname.
Member
3706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / India
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

qurol wrote:

tazusapete senpai <<< I know yuki is the pure-blooded vampire

and she is the strongest vampire in her family

that is the reason why kuran rido want to kill her

and zero swear he will kiling all of the pure-blooded vampire

(absolutely yuuki too)



Rido doesn't want to kill her as such but he wants her to take Kuran Juuri's place as his lover since she chose Kuran Haruka as her mate instead of him. Read chapter 43.
Member
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Relina1611 wrote:


tazusapete wrote:


qurol wrote:

hai~

I think u right but in another place VK is the story about the little girl whose lose her parent and she don`t have

any memory about her parents until she meet her brother (kuran kaname)



Read the manga. Yuuki Cross didn't remebered anything from the past because she became a human. Kanama bite her and she awakened being a pure-blooded vampire, (her hair becomes long) Kaname and Yuuki are siblings that's why Kaname cares for Yuuki. They had a new enemy, Rido, (i think he is related to Shiki).


Rido is Yuuki's uncle. He's also Senri's father. He's the one responsible for resurrecting Kaname.

oh, thanks for the info;))
Member
3706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / India
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

tazusapete wrote:


Relina1611 wrote:


tazusapete wrote:


qurol wrote:

hai~

I think u right but in another place VK is the story about the little girl whose lose her parent and she don`t have

any memory about her parents until she meet her brother (kuran kaname)



Read the manga. Yuuki Cross didn't remebered anything from the past because she became a human. Kanama bite her and she awakened being a pure-blooded vampire, (her hair becomes long) Kaname and Yuuki are siblings that's why Kaname cares for Yuuki. They had a new enemy, Rido, (i think he is related to Shiki).


Rido is Yuuki's uncle. He's also Senri's father. He's the one responsible for resurrecting Kaname.

oh, thanks for the info;))


No problem. How much of the manga have you read?
Member
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anywhere ^^
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
forbidden love

betrayal

lies

cravings

hatred

revenge

you name it!
Member
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anywhere.everywhe...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

tazusapete wrote:


yuzihan wrote:


tazusapete wrote:

now i fully understand what is the true meaning of VK Vampire Knight. Its like a piece of chess that kaname used to play, where Yuuki is the queen that he wanted to protect and he is the king for he is the ancestors of the vampire race, but even though he is a king he also have some limitations a curse where he cannot kill the enemy that's why he needed a knight and that is the night class who are willing to serve him no matter what (since they pledge thiere loyalty to him) and ofcourse zero as a horse because he knew zero will come running for yuuki's sake on hisbehalf. so that's it! it is more clearly now that the ending of this manga is for them to be the knight who will protech both vampires and humans.


ehh!?
den whos the knight??
i actually thought yukki might be the knight..
but dat will leave the queen place untaken...
mm...
confusiing..

Did you read my other theory?
that first one is not descibed clearly so the one i meant is like this,,,,
Yuuki is the queen and Kaname is the king. (Kaname and Yuuki are siblings) so they are pureblood vampires. The other vampires from the night class were the pawns, they are serving the king and queen. Then, Zero the horse/knight...... So, Zero is the VAMPIRE KNIGHT.



ehh!?
dats kinda sad.
i would prefer yuuki [but dats my preference^^]
and they are SIBLINGS!?
EHHH!?!
Member
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

yuzihan wrote:


tazusapete wrote:


yuzihan wrote:


tazusapete wrote:

now i fully understand what is the true meaning of VK Vampire Knight. Its like a piece of chess that kaname used to play, where Yuuki is the queen that he wanted to protect and he is the king for he is the ancestors of the vampire race, but even though he is a king he also have some limitations a curse where he cannot kill the enemy that's why he needed a knight and that is the night class who are willing to serve him no matter what (since they pledge thiere loyalty to him) and ofcourse zero as a horse because he knew zero will come running for yuuki's sake on hisbehalf. so that's it! it is more clearly now that the ending of this manga is for them to be the knight who will protech both vampires and humans.


ehh!?
den whos the knight??
i actually thought yukki might be the knight..
but dat will leave the queen place untaken...
mm...
confusiing..

Did you read my other theory?
that first one is not descibed clearly so the one i meant is like this,,,,
Yuuki is the queen and Kaname is the king. (Kaname and Yuuki are siblings) so they are pureblood vampires. The other vampires from the night class were the pawns, they are serving the king and queen. Then, Zero the horse/knight...... So, Zero is the VAMPIRE KNIGHT.



ehh!?
dats kinda sad.
i would prefer yuuki [but dats my preference^^]
and they are SIBLINGS!?
EHHH!?!


oh, i shouldn't have spoiled it for you.....
Member
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anywhere.everywhe...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

tazusapete wrote:


yuzihan wrote:


tazusapete wrote:


yuzihan wrote:


tazusapete wrote:

now i fully understand what is the true meaning of VK Vampire Knight. Its like a piece of chess that kaname used to play, where Yuuki is the queen that he wanted to protect and he is the king for he is the ancestors of the vampire race, but even though he is a king he also have some limitations a curse where he cannot kill the enemy that's why he needed a knight and that is the night class who are willing to serve him no matter what (since they pledge thiere loyalty to him) and ofcourse zero as a horse because he knew zero will come running for yuuki's sake on hisbehalf. so that's it! it is more clearly now that the ending of this manga is for them to be the knight who will protech both vampires and humans.


ehh!?
den whos the knight??
i actually thought yukki might be the knight..
but dat will leave the queen place untaken...
mm...
confusiing..

Did you read my other theory?
that first one is not descibed clearly so the one i meant is like this,,,,
Yuuki is the queen and Kaname is the king. (Kaname and Yuuki are siblings) so they are pureblood vampires. The other vampires from the night class were the pawns, they are serving the king and queen. Then, Zero the horse/knight...... So, Zero is the VAMPIRE KNIGHT.



ehh!?
dats kinda sad.
i would prefer yuuki [but dats my preference^^]
and they are SIBLINGS!?
EHHH!?!


oh, i shouldn't have spoiled it for you.....


it wasnt exactly spoiling..
just that...
im a yuuki x kaname fan you see..
okay... not much but i think they are fitting...
SIBLINGS!?
o my gosh..
anw,
i always knew that there would be something UNEXPECTED with this show..


Member
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/30/08


Oh, Zero for me!
Member
2098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
The vampire knight is Zeroooooo.. duh
Member
3706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / India
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

tazusapete wrote:

i have another theory too....
It comes like this,(but almost the same)
In a chess game, Yuuki is the queen and Kaname is the king. Because they are pure-blooded vampires, the other vampires for night class would be the pawns, serving them. Zero, the main character, he is the "Knight" thing from the title.


I just noticed something from the manga. When Zero first bites Yuuki, Kaname was holding up the Joker card. So in both ways, Zero is like his trump card.
Member
3706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / India
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

yuzihan wrote:


tazusapete wrote:


yuzihan wrote:


tazusapete wrote:


yuzihan wrote:


tazusapete wrote:

now i fully understand what is the true meaning of VK Vampire Knight. Its like a piece of chess that kaname used to play, where Yuuki is the queen that he wanted to protect and he is the king for he is the ancestors of the vampire race, but even though he is a king he also have some limitations a curse where he cannot kill the enemy that's why he needed a knight and that is the night class who are willing to serve him no matter what (since they pledge thiere loyalty to him) and ofcourse zero as a horse because he knew zero will come running for yuuki's sake on hisbehalf. so that's it! it is more clearly now that the ending of this manga is for them to be the knight who will protech both vampires and humans.


ehh!?
den whos the knight??
i actually thought yukki might be the knight..
but dat will leave the queen place untaken...
mm...
confusiing..

Did you read my other theory?
that first one is not descibed clearly so the one i meant is like this,,,,
Yuuki is the queen and Kaname is the king. (Kaname and Yuuki are siblings) so they are pureblood vampires. The other vampires from the night class were the pawns, they are serving the king and queen. Then, Zero the horse/knight...... So, Zero is the VAMPIRE KNIGHT.



ehh!?
dats kinda sad.
i would prefer yuuki [but dats my preference^^]
and they are SIBLINGS!?
EHHH!?!


oh, i shouldn't have spoiled it for you.....


it wasnt exactly spoiling..
just that...
im a yuuki x kaname fan you see..
okay... not much but i think they are fitting...
SIBLINGS!?
o my gosh..
anw,
i always knew that there would be something UNEXPECTED with this show..




They're not exactly siblings..well they weren't born as siblings anyway. Kaname is actually Yuuki's ancestor. The grandson of the last King of Kuran.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.