First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Questionaire
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
If you have any questions about what to do, come here!

Any member who sees your question will come and try to help u~

Make sure that no chatting goes on here, just question, then answer
the rest of talking goes outside



True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
All Higher Rank members are OBLIGATED to try and help...
because of their high rank...


Lower Rank members can choose to help or not..but it would still be well appreciated if they did
True-Self
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
how do we know how many points we have???
Assistant Moderator
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
we tells our rank in the lower dorm 4 requesting charas rite??? then... somebody tell me what URL is,plis!!!
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

TeNShIkA wrote:

we tells our rank in the lower dorm 4 requesting charas rite??? then... somebody tell me what URL is,plis!!!


this is the URL = http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CharaWorld
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

lollycool9 wrote:

how do we know how many points we have???


According to what you contributed to the group,

count according to the rules stated in our group profile.
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

lollycool9 wrote:

how do we know how many points we have???


like in the lower rank cabin, tell us like.. what u did

Like maybe u said

I uploaded 50 photos, and that gives me 2 ranks, i put the url on my website, 1 rank, i added group as favorites, 1 rank, and i also put the banner on my page, 1 rank TOTAL= 5 ranks

say something like that okay?
then the mods will check if it is true, then if it is true, they will approve u^^

Remember: uploaded photo descriptions, please put ur name on the description so mods can check easier~!^^
Posted 9/15/08
where do you go to tell what position we're at cause i:
invited 100 buddies
add to favs
add URL
add banner
got membercards
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/15/08

pony200 wrote:

where do you go to tell what position we're at cause i:
invited 100 buddies
add to favs
add URL
add banner
got membercards


Wow, you've already had 11 ranks!

urm.. you can register yourself to be an character with 1 extra rank, you'll need 9 more ranks to be a transformation.

You can say this while registering in the Lower Rank Dorm :

hey,
+ I've invited 100 buddies - 7 ranks up.
+ add to favs - 1 rank
+ add URL - 1 rank
+ add banner - rank
+ got membercards - 1 rank
Total = 11 ranks.
I guess I can be a character. May I be character ?


If you wanna check what position you're in, it's in our group's profile.
True-Self
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia ~~~ Labu...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
how many do i rank up if i invite 120 user?
how do i make a banner that qualified??
i like making banner...
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:

Wow, you've already had 11 ranks!

urm.. you can register yourself to be an character with 1 extra rank, you'll need 9 more ranks to be a transformation.

You can say this while registering in the Lower Rank Dorm :

hey,
+ I've invited 100 buddies - 7 ranks up. <<??
+ add to favs - 1 rank
+ add URL - 1 rank
+ add banner - rank
+ got membercards - 1 rank
Total = 11 ranks.
I guess I can be a character. May I be character ?


If you wanna check what position you're in, it's in our group's profile.


where did 7 ranks up for 100 buddies come from?
i dont remember seeing that
but there was a If u get 100 members in the group then u get instand transformation upgade..
but how did 7 come about?
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

aTHiME wrote:

how many do i rank up if i invite 120 user?
how do i make a banner that qualified??
i like making banner...


just make a banner like the ones we have already
must say
Chara World

Your own Chara

and are u 100% all the members u invited came into the group?
maybe 50 refused ur invitation and only 70 joined
are u SURE they all joined
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
Clarisse i think we should edit the inviting friends into group thingie..
its pretty unclear
Cuz like does it mean all the people have come into the group that u invited or does it mean u just invited that many people (Not counting if they really joined or not)

If we wanna keep this rule, i think we need a way to tell if all that 100 people joined from that person's invitation
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

Clarisse i think we should edit the inviting friends into group thingie..
its pretty unclear
Cuz like does it mean all the people have come into the group that u invited or does it mean u just invited that many people (Not counting if they really joined or not)

If we wanna keep this rule, i think we need a way to tell if all that 100 people joined from that person's invitation


I think that could get confusing.
More than 1 person may have invited a person to the group.
How will you know which invite they accepted?
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
i just thought of an idea..
a forum poll

I will put the names of the people who recently said they invited people

When the people join the group
they click on the name of the person that invitation they accepted~
then we can see how many people got that person's invitation
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.