First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Questionaire
True-Self
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SINGAPORE.
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
really? you mean there hasn't been any kind-hearted ppl to help??? Aww that is so sad...
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
no i mean no people hu are smart...
True-Self
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SINGAPORE.
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

no i mean no people hu are smart...


Doubt so.I think they just can't be bothered.... Anyway, at least for today I'm pretty free. (: COZ it's the weekend today..
Posted 9/20/08
ah ok now that makes more sense thanks rongrong94 xD
True-Self
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SINGAPORE.
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
you'r welcome pinky-chan, (:
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
um, i have a question. which banner is our group banner?
Moderator
13886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

um, i have a question. which banner is our group banner?

They're all our group banners, just made by different people. So you can choose which one you like best if you want to put one in your profile.
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Agnese wrote:


AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

um, i have a question. which banner is our group banner?

They're all our group banners, just made by different people. So you can choose which one you like best if you want to put one in your profile.


thanks
Assistant Moderator
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
um... how the egglings bcome member? just like me... is it bcoz of the time or me as daichi?
True-Self
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
i dont no how many pics i uploaded??? and i dont no how many points i have....hehe....i really dont no much...
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
*sigh...
True-Self
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♪....the abyss
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
uh...if u hve posted in the membership cards forum for a membership card and say u got it, does ur forum post still count as one rank? also does this forum post count? am i making any sense?
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/8/08
um... how many points do I have?

I...
>put this site as a favorite
>put up banner on my page
>8 forum replies
>1 wall post
>URL on my page
Moderator
13886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:

um... how many points do I have?

I...
>put this site as a favorite
>put up banner on my page
>8 forum replies
>1 wall post
>URL on my page

Did you reply in 8 different forums? Cos you only get one rank for each forum that you reply, but not for each reply. I hope you understand what I mean
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Agnese wrote:


Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:

um... how many points do I have?

I...
>put this site as a favorite
>put up banner on my page
>8 forum replies
>1 wall post
>URL on my page

Did you reply in 8 different forums? Cos you only get one rank for each forum that you reply, but not for each reply. I hope you understand what I mean


I replied to 7 different forums
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.