First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Icon Requesting
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 11/8/08
ICON REQUESTING!!!!!


picture:
Size:
Text:
Blink:
Other effects:
crop?be specific:


Enjoy!
Sweet Candy
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
picture:
Size:medium i guess
Text:mega_animelover17
Blink:no
Other effects: nothing
sorry 4 da small pic just tell me if u want another pic
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Mega_animelover17 wrote:

picture:
Size:medium i guess
Text:mega_animelover17
Blink:no
Other effects: nothing
sorry 4 da small pic just tell me if u want another pic



done!
Sweet Candy
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

linhpretty wrote:


Mega_animelover17 wrote:

picture:
Size:medium i guess
Text:mega_animelover17
Blink:no
Other effects: nothing
sorry 4 da small pic just tell me if u want another pic



done!





tnx
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

linhpretty wrote:

Nee.... I havent made it yet so
Form-

picture:
Size:
Text:
Blink:
Other effects:

NOTE:
you can choose you pick
for size if you want to choose no small,larges,mediums, since i dont know, give a reasonable size like 100x100 or something.


picture: and
Size: as they are
Text:Knightdemon
Blink:no
Other effects: sparkles
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Knightdemon wrote:


linhpretty wrote:

Nee.... I havent made it yet so
Form-

picture:
Size:
Text:
Blink:
Other effects:

NOTE:
you can choose you pick
for size if you want to choose no small,larges,mediums, since i dont know, give a reasonable size like 100x100 or something.


picture: and
Size: as they are
Text:Knightdemon
Blink:no
Other effects: sparkles


Done

38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 10/4/08



Thank you very much

5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Knightdemon wrote:




Thank you very much



no problem
Sweet Candy
2344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EVERYWHERE!! XD
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
cool!
em,text-`BE YOURSELF!`
blinks-if it suits..
other effects-em,make them on top of each other..or..any other creative style...



p/s:if the pics too much..u can remove some..
done by XkiarraX
Sweet Candy
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
picture:
Size: small
Text: Animegirl_666
Blink:yes
Other effects: the words are first pink then they turn violet and there are sparklez

XkiarraX
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08


hope you like ^.^

61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08


hope you like ^.^

Sweet Candy
2344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EVERYWHERE!! XD
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
OMG!! SUGOI!!! ARIGATO`~NEE!!XD!!
Sweet Candy
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Arigato thanks so much
Sweet Candy
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
picture:
Size:big enough to fit the dp in msn
Text:Julia
Blink:none
Other effects:add borders if you want
please msg me when its done please and thank you
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08

Jin4444 wrote:

picture:
Size:big enough to fit the dp in msn
Text:Julia
Blink:none
Other effects:add borders if you want
please msg me when its done please and thank you


which girl u want?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.