First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Icon Requesting
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Neekie wrote:



If you look at my profile youll see them =]


hehehehe kawaiii i think there kute ^.^
Sweet Candy
4892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the corner rea...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08


me too!! lol we are so off topic! do you mind mind me a avii in the avii requesting :o? just asking :o
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Neekie wrote:



me too!! lol we are so off topic! do you mind mind me a avii in the avii requesting :o? just asking :o


i dont care ^,^ u can if you want ^.^

Sweet Candy
4892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the corner rea...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

XkiarraX wrote:


Neekie wrote:



me too!! lol we are so off topic! do you mind mind me a avii in the avii requesting :o? just asking :o


i dont care ^,^ u can if you want ^.^



Yay! ok ill go fill out the forum!!!
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Neekie wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


Neekie wrote:



me too!! lol we are so off topic! do you mind mind me a avii in the avii requesting :o? just asking :o


i dont care ^,^ u can if you want ^.^



Yay! ok ill go fill out the forum!!!

kk

Sweet Candy
4892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the corner rea...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08


oki done! i cant wait thanks !! =]]
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08


so u want me to choses a pic ^.^
Sweet Candy
4892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the corner rea...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08


Yupp it would be more exciting =] something christmassy im sure you have Great taste it cute pictures!! makes me feel excited!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.