Contest: Invite members
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
This game is the invite members Contest
This is what you do
Invite your friends to this group.

Print screen it like
prt sc [button on ur keyboard] and ctrl
prt sc and fn

Put your name on it to claim it as yours

Do not take others and put names on it!


The winner will get...
either an avii
icon
siggy
banner

They get to choose and they will get a reward badge they can use in their collections
Sweet Candy
11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
I'm gonna do that!
Sweet Candy
11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

AinoMikanochan wrote:

I'm gonna do that!


arigato ne! ur leading so far,lol <333 u have a huge possiblity to win rofl
Sweet Candy
11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

linhpretty wrote:


AinoMikanochan wrote:

I'm gonna do that!


arigato ne! ur leading so far,lol <333 u have a huge possiblity to win rofl


yeah I have lotsa buddies.
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

AinoMikanochan wrote:


linhpretty wrote:


AinoMikanochan wrote:

I'm gonna do that!


arigato ne! ur leading so far,lol <333 u have a huge possiblity to win rofl


yeah I have lotsa buddies.


well i have more and i already send the invites to 102 members.idk if they're gonna accept it.
Posted 10/2/08
im joining contest:


2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Meteorite Garden
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
heres my entry ^^
GFX Candy
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
oh.... i invited 96 users.... too bad i accidentally pressed the mini "x"..... ok i'm not joining the contest anymore but me happy to invite them!~
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

tazusapete wrote:

oh.... i invited 96 users.... too bad i accidentally pressed the mini "x"..... ok i'm not joining the contest anymore but me happy to invite them!~


arigatoo!!
You must be logged in to post.